44

"emma,hit it." i say laughing as she does the dance called 'woah' she was recording us on her snapchat.

i think fans have started to realize emma,and the twins don't hangout as much and none of us have hung out with james in awhile.

they are suspecting that the sister squad isn't together anymore,and even though emma and ethan were never confirmed they suspect that they have broken up.

"let's do that one dance." she says to me and amanda,we were currently standing in a coffee shop waiting for our coffee.

she starts to record on snapchat as we do the dance,uploading it on her story when we were done,we were nonstop laughing at each other.

we finally get our coffee and go get in the car as we drive back to emmas apartment.

i see someone posted on the sistersquad hashtag that i follow.

@fanofss : i miss the three e's together like old times 🥺.

me too girl,me too.
-
later at the twins house.

they were filming a video right now,i think it was a q&a basically,but the twins always put something extra in it.

im snapchatting james and emma until i hear both the twins screaming my name repeatedly,i sigh getting up going to there filming studio.

"what?" i ask behind the camera looking at them sit on the comfortable purple couch,"me and grayson can't settle this argument," ethan starts as the both look up to me.

"actually come sit in between us." he pats the seat next to him scooting over,i walk over sitting in between them putting one leg up on the couch.

"okay,so they asked who was messier,grayson thinks i am,but that's bullshit." he says as grayson laughs obviously thinking he was wrong.

"so you are here almost everyday.who do you think is more messier?" ethan asks raising an eyebrow.

"hm," i say thinking about it "you both are pretty messy." i shrug "what?" ethan says laughing "i am way cleaner than ethan!" grayson says defending himself.

"hey,i just gave you my opinion.you two settle this." i say standing up "wait,no!" grayson grabs my arm groaning.

ethan shakes his head playfully,"couples these days." he says laughing.

"shut up e," i laugh "gray,you have to finish your video." i say laughing walking away.
-
mhm.

pls check out my other books it would mean alot🥺

pls vote comment and follow