45

i am with ethan and grayson we were in the jeep heading back to the twins house,my phone started to blow up like crazy,even more crazy then usual.

i look at a comment that had my and graysons name in it.

@fan : that's so disrespectful to @emilymartin & @graysondolan it's honestly immature and even if the photo is real or not,you should respect their private lives.

this comment got me really confused so i click on the photo the fan commented on seeing what all this commotion was about.

@leakaccount : leaking this photo i have of emily and grayson that ive had for a while,didn't know if it was best to post it or not,but then i figured out i didn't care 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

i look through the comments seeing james actually commented.

@jamescharles : you can tell this is fake,what are you doing with your life?

@jamescharles : and gray is wayyy muscular than that lmao.

i laugh to myself seeing james comments,he was right though grayson is way muscular than that.

this photo is completely fake.

"what are you laughing at?" grayson ask snapping me out of my thoughts,we were at a green light and stuck in a traffic jam so I figured i show them both.

i reach up making my phone visible so they can see,both of their faces instantly go into a confused state.

"what the hell?" ethan says laughing lightly "i know," i sigh leaning back "better just to go ahead and shut down the rumor so everyone knows it's not really us." grayson says turning forward.

"i am." i state clicking on the comment section.

@emilymartin : this photo is completely fake and looks nothing like me or grayson but go off.🤣

@_emmachamberlain : wow,@emilymartin & @graysondolan i didn't know we were living in 2014 when we had iPhones 6's 🤯
@emilymartin : me neither,we probably accidentally time traveled or something.

i laugh at emmas comment and turn my phone off,we had finally arrived at the twins house so i get out of the car.

"ethan,we will be in my room if you need us." grayson says stuffing his phone in his pocket "imma just skate." he shrugs walking in the opposite direction as us.

grayson opens his bedroom door flopping on his bed "rough day?" i ask sitting beside him "I'm tired." he sighs sitting up "take a nap." i suggest.

"nah.i don't feel sleeping though." he shrugs,my phone goes off from a text message from alissa violet and tessa brooks.

alissa : hey,we should like all collab together,everyone wants us to do it 😂

tessa: honestly be down.

me : same,whenever.

alissa : okay, I'll let you guys know.

"i have to go," i say standing up "where?" grayson asks looking up from his phone "soul cycle with emma,olivia,and amanda." i say putting my phone in my back pocket.

"okay," he says standing up giving me a quick kiss, "text me you go home." he says sitting back down on his bed,i nod walking out of the room.
-
after soul cycle.

"i need coffee." emma groans "me too." i say looking at my phone, emma was vlogging because she didn't have a video.

"oh my gosh,nothings open.what the actual fuck." she says as she screams,me and amanda scream after her as well all fall out laughing.

"are we going to have to go to starbucks?" emma ask looking over at me "i hope fucking not." i say as i take my feet off the board of her car.

"fuck!" we all say at the same time,we didn't even plan it,we all look at each other laughing "how the hell-" i say struggling to talk because i was laughing to hard.

after we calmed down we pulled into a parking spot, we get out the car going up to starbucks, amanda goes to open the door but fails.

"it's not fucking open." she says laughing hard,"are you serious?" i laugh as well "no fucking coffee shops are open!" emma rolls her eyes.

"let's just go to your house and make one." i say rolling my eyes because it's all the way across town.
-
this was kinda boring my bad.

pls vote comment and follow