61

gray : you wanna come get lunch w me and e?

me : can emma come?

gray : duh

me : ok lmao

i close my phone, "come on, let's go get lunch with the twins." i say smacking emmas thigh playfully.

"dude, i kind of miss ethan." she says "he misses you too." i say hopping up.
-

we make our way to the table and take a seat.

the waiter comes, he has light baby blue eyes, dirty blonde hair and soft plump lips, he looked about our age.

he looked over at me and emma and smiles, then looks over at the twins and instantly wipes the smile of his face awkwardly coughing.

"uh, what can i get you guys to drink." he says "i'll take a water." grayson says intimidating the waiter "uh, i'll take a coffee." ethan shrugs.

"iced coffee with almond milk for me." emma says, the guy shoots her a quick smile then looking at his notepad.

"same thing as her." i smile being friendly, he smiles down at me staring in my eyes before writing down on his notepad and sticking it in his pocket.

"i'll take these." he says grabbing the menus, once he gets to emma and i, he slightly touches our hands and smile.

he finally walks away, "that was awkward." emma says "yeah, he was definitely into you guys." ethan says laughing.

i look over at grayson to see he was just looking out of the window with his arms crossed showing off his toned muscles.

he was definitely the jealous type.

"did you guys here about that whole james situation?" emma asks breaking the awkward tension.

"yeah, that's actually disgusting, i guess i never realized that's how he was." i say shaking my head.

the waiter comes back giving us our drinks and taking our meal orders.

"that's because with us, he only wanted a 'business friendship'." she says rolling her eyes "true." i say sipping my drink.

all of us pretty much had a falling out with james after he pretty much, 'dropped us' because he wanted to be friends for business purposes, while we wanted a true friendship.

i get on my phone unfollowing him off of every social media, emma watched as i was doing so "you really just unfollowed him?" emma laughs.

"yeah," i say shrugging "me too." grayson says after that both emma and ethan do so.
-
okay SiStErS

just had to get that outta the way 😳

and you guys deserve a double update 🥰

pls vote comment and follow