62

"so many people are coming out and talking about how james sexual harassed people." emma says.

we're all sitting in ethans jeep.

"yeah, it was really uncomfortable when he would hit on a lot of straight guys."  i say shaking my head taking a drink of my coffee.

"yeah, how do you think i felt?" grayson says turning around.

"trust me it was uncomfortable for all of us when he did that." ethan says making a turn.
-
a month later.

i set up my camera on my dashboard and hit the on button.

emma and i were surprising the twins so i decided to make a video out of it as did emma.

"hey guys, i'm back with emma, today we are surprising our best friends; ethan,grayson,and bryant." i say.

"their gonna shit themselves." emma says laughing "i'm nervous." i say laughing as well.

"as you may or may not know, we are in love with this band called tame impala," i say explaining.

"the twins and bryant are obsessed with them," emma says "what if they cry." emma says gasping dropping her jaw.

"dude, i might cry." i joke laughing "so anyway, our friend is really close friends with them, and we knew already knew this,"

"i don't think the twins know our friend, do they?" i ask emma, she shakes her head "no, i don't think so." she says.

"okay, so tame impala is gonna be in la, and i told our friend about the plans, and she asked them and they agreed to it." i say.

"the only band members that won't be there though is nick, and dominic right?" emma says to mine and her cameras.

i nod my head, "we are going to go meet them at a coffee place and the plan will go from there, i don't want to spoil to much." i say.

"oh shit, it's one already." emma says giggling a little, we were supposed to meet them at 1:10.

"the coffee shop is like twenty minutes from here." emma says "we probably should have been driving." i say laughing starting the car.

i drive off heading to the coffee shop, i feel my phone buzz right beside me, emma looks at it "it's grayson." she says nervously.

"i've avoided him all day because i'm scared i'll ruin it." i say, we finally pull up to the coffee shop getting out.

we see our friend and walk towards her "sorry we are late." i say "we just got here two minutes ago, i had to pick them up." she laughs.

she directs us over to the table, revealing three men.

"oh my gosh, hi." i say holding out my hand "kevin." he says smiling shaking my hand.

emma greets the others as do i, after we talk for a minute i start discussing the plan.

"so, i'm going to text grayson telling him me and emma are going to come over, so he won't suspect anything." i say.

"okay." cam says "all of you will just ride with us and we can bring you back here to the car?" i suggest, they all nod their heads.

we go into my car, as i pull out my phone to text grayson.

me : hey, can me and emma come over?

gray : of course.

i start the car heading to their house, "so what will we do? just walk through the front door?" jay ask.

"i'll go in and tell them emma will be in, in a second and she'll sneak you through the back, and you'll come in the living room." i say.

we pull up to the twins house, i get out of my car with my camera recording.

i knock twice before they answer, "hey." grayson smiles "hey." i say smiling as well "why are you filming." he says laughing.

"i'm vlogging." i lie, i look over to see ethan on the couch, "we should stay in the living room." i say going to sit on the couch.

i pull out my phone and text emma to tell her to come in now.

"hey emily." bryant says taking a seat beside ethan "hey bryant." i smile at him.

i stand up standing beside the couch waiting for them to come in, i see them sneak through trying to be as silent as possible, emma trying to hold her laugh in.

"surprise!" we yell as they reach us, they all jump a little and look behind them.

"holy shit!" grayson yells standing up "what the-" ethan says standing beside grayson.

bryant stands up with his mouth open in shock.

"what?how?oh my gosh!" he says putting his hands on his head, they were all so surprised.
-
WOWZER

pls vote comment and follow