33

em : outside

me : ok

i start walking towards my parents front door,me and emma decided that we would stay at our parents house and meet up and spend every day with each other.

"where do you wanna go?" she asks as i shut the door "oh my gosh,let's go to that tennis place." i say buckling my seatbelt.

"i haven't been there in fucking forever!" she laughs
-
we arrive at the tennis place having some little kids take a picture of us,they actually did pretty good.

i decided i wanted to post one of the photos.

@emilymartin : one and only bff 👯

@emmachamberlain : ur so sWeEt

@ethandolan : thanks for the invite 😄!

@graysondolan : ur honestly so cute.

i scroll down just looking through my feed.

@graysondolan : i miss her 🥺

@emilymartin : ill be back soon 😘

@fan/shipper : awh i love you guys 🥺🥺

@hater : you guys are so fking ugly!!!

@fan2 : are u guys back together yet??!

awh i really do miss him.

"we need to film!" emma yells gaining my attention "shit sorry i zoned out." i laugh "thinking grayson." she says making kissing sounds "the hell up!" i laugh smacking her.
-
back in la.

"hey!" me and emma day opening the twins door "oh my gosh!you guys are back?!" ethan yells.

"yeah,where's gray?" i laugh "he's in his room,but you shouldn't go in there right now." he says looking down crossing his arms.

"what do you mean?" i furrow my eyebrows not understanding what he is meaning "um he's with kaley." he says lowly.

"what?" i say walking past him into hallway to graysons room,emma following behind me just as upset and confused as me with Ethan following behind her.

"she just showed up he didn't know-" he kept rumbling on and on "shut up ethan." emma says nudging him to shut up.

i open graysons door to see kaley sitting on his bed while he's standing in front of her,they both look over to the sudden noise seeing me,emma and ethan.

"hey emily." kaley smiles "emily-" grayson starts "what the hell is going on?" i ask "she just-" he tries to talk before i cut him off.

"so you really have been seeing her behind my back?while we are on a break?do you think im stupid or something gray?" i scoff,he looks over at ethan.

"i tried to tell her." he throws his hands up in defense "she just showed up,practically demanding to come in my room and 'talk' but then she tried to kiss me again." he says basically pleading for me to believe him.

i look back and forth between grayson and kaley, "what's your deal?" emma asks "who?me?" kaley ask playing dumb.

"im just tryna get all the clout i need." she laughs a little "what the fuck!" ethan says absolutely disgusted.

"so this is what this whole thing was?clout?" i ask "i haven't talked to you since sophomore year!you think i would text you wanting to hangout after all those years?" she scoffs

"get out!" ethan roll his eyes "my pleasure!i got everything i need." she rolls her eyes picking up her purse.

what a bitch.
-
hours later.

me and grayson have been up for hours talking about our relationship and cuddling,i wanna get back together with him,but would i be making the right decision?

-
would emily be making the right decision? idk u tell me 🤷🏻‍♀️

pls vote comment and follow