71

theo : hey, sorry i didn't get back to you, i forgot i had to film for this week but i'm completely free this weekend, wbu?

me : yeah, i'm free for this weekend.
me : i actually wanted to ask you a favor.

theo : of course, what is it?

me : i'm working on acting wanted to see if you could help me any??

theo : of course!

me : omg thanks

theo : i'll talk to you later, i have to film.

me : ok haha

"okay, so what's this again?" dylan ask katie "their schedule, you have to make sure you keep up, or it's not pretty trust me." katie says as dylan laughs.

"what are we doing this week?" i ask, katie looks at dylan, i guess this was a "test", he looks at her then at me.

"oh, you have a photoshoot at two with calvin klein on tuesday, and a photoshoot with louis vuttion at five on friday." he says.

i laugh at his awkwardness "thanks." i say "i'm to the bathroom, so i'll be back." katie says going around her desk.

dylan comes around to the front of her desk and sits on the edge of it.

we start up a conversation, he starts laughing at something and so did i.

i hear a small knock on the door, i turn around to see grayson, "oh, um, what are you doing here?" i ask walking towards him.

"i bought you breakfast." he says holding up a back "uh, thank you." i smile taking the bag and coffee out of his hand.

i see his eyes fall to dylan, "right, um dylan this is grayson, my boyfriend." i say pointing to him "and grayson this is dylan, he's an intern." i say scratching the back of my neck.

"what's up, man." grayson says shaking his hand "i was hoping i could talk to you for a minute?" grayson ask.

"i don't know if now is-" i start "it will only be a minute, i promise." he says cutting me off "okay," i sigh.

i grab his hand taking him in the conference room, "what's up?" i ask.

"i just wanted to say i'm sorry, i know i overreacted, i trust you to hangout with whoever you would like, if you wanna hang out with theo, i want you to i think it would be nice for you to get back in touch with an old friend." he says.

"thank you grayson," i smile grabbing his hand "we were both in the wrong,  i overreacted about the whole barista thing, i trust you, and i understand you was just being friendly." i sigh.

"i love you." he says looking down at me smiling "i love you too." i say, "come here." he says grabbing me pulling me in a hug.

i start laughing hugging him back, "i missed you." he says playfully kissing my cheek causing me to laugh more.

i pull away from the hug, "i should probably get back." i say, "wait!" grayson says "kiss?" he smirks.

"ugh, fine." i say giggling, i peck his lips walking out the conference room.

"hey." i say to dylan "sup." he says in monotone typing something on the computer, i furrow my eyebrows.

"i'm back!" katie says walking in the office.
-
um...

double update :)

pls vote comment and follow