37

5:36am

my eyes flutter open,i did not mean to sleep this long now I'm gonna be awake forever.

i get on my phone postmating Philz coffee after that i look through my snapchat seeing emma awake.

me : u awake??

em : yes,when am i not?😂

me : dude,come ovvvverr

em : already on my way.

i wait a couple of minutes for emma arrives my philz coffee arrives before her so i walk down grabbing my coffee and sitting on my couch waiting for emma.

she walks through the door without knocking,she always does this,it's a normal thing,i mean we're best friends.

we sit on the couch talking and other stuff she ends up getting jealous i have a coffee so she postmates herself one as well.

after awhile we get bored and learn this dance thing she records us on her Snapchat and uploads our videos.

"dude you should join soul cycle with us!" she says smiling "me,olivia,and amanda do it." she smiles wider.

"yes let's do it!" i laugh.
-
1:00pm

emma had already left she had to move into her new apartment,im gonna help her later but right now she's just talking to her parents about it.

i decided it was time to talk to grayson,i don't know what's gonna come out of it but i guess we'll see.

gray : are you coming over today?

me : yes,we need to talk

gray : um,ok?

i get out of my car that was parked and walk inside seeing ethan greeting him with a hug and a 'hey'.

i walk into graysons room seeing him sitting in the computer chair facing the other way scrolling through his phone.

i give a little cough to let him know im here "oh,hey!" he smiles turning around in the chair "hi." i say which makes his eyebrows furrow.

"what wrong?" he asks as i sit on his bed facing him,as he scoots the chair closer to me "you promised me it wouldn't be like the last time." i say letting a tear fall down my cheek.

"what?its not like last time?" he asks grabbing my hand "yes it is!" i raise my voice a little "everywhere i go something happens between us." i roll my eyes letting of a scoff.

"just calm down first okay." he says looking into my eyes,i take a couple deep breaths and finally calm down.

"now,tell me what happened." he grips my hand tighter to show comfort "someone-a fan I think,came up to me saying her friends seen you kiss a blonde,then i didn't see you for the rest of the night and you didn't come home the next day." i look up at him.

"i was with james the whole night i promise,i left with james,and then like I said i left with him because i didn't feel good."  he sighs.

i nod my head lightly, "emily," he sighs "you have to trust me more,i would never hurt you." he kisses my cheeks.

"i know," i say sniffing from my crying "i just-it's not easy to since there's so many people telling me you're cheating especially with what happened with my ex-" i say before getting cut off.

"im not him,and i never will be." he lays a light kiss on my lips "i know." i sigh "but you can't listen to every person on the internet they wanna mess with us."

"i love you." i smile "i love you too."
-
hehe.

pls follow vote and comment !!!