73

"it's emily, right?" the acting coach ask shaking my hand "yes." i smile "theo's told me a lot of things about you." she smiles.

"good things i hope." i giggle "the best." she laughs along, "well anyway, my name is Eleanor simpson." she says.

"nice to meet you mrs.simpson." i smile "please, call me eleanor." she says "shall we begin?" she ask "yes m'am." i say.

-
office.

"hey, you wanted to see me?" i say to katie "yeah, um so i heard you was going to go for a role?" she ask.

"yeah." i nod "i mean, that's great and all, but john, your aid, said you should maybe wait like a year or so." she says.

"why?" i ask "he said something about numbers." she says "okay, it's not that big of a deal. i should probably just focus on youtube and modeling anyway." i say shrugging.

"okay." she says as her phone rings, she sits down in her chair "hello katie jones speaking." she says.

i wave to her indicating that i'm leaving, she waves back, i turn around walking out heading for the elevator.

i look down at my shoes, just as i bump into someone, "hey." dylan says smiling "hey, what are you doing?" i ask smiling back.

"nothing, just working." he laughs "so, are you headed for the office?" i ask "yea-" he cuts himself off.

he looks down at me the turns his head to look at the elevator, "um, actually i left something in the lobby, do you want to ride down with me?" he ask.

"uh, sure." i smile starting to walk to the elevator, i press the button waiting for it to come up.

"are you coming back for lunch?" he ask "maybe, i don't really know." i shrug "well, if you are i'll be here." he smiles showing his teeth.

"good to know." i smile back up to him nodding my head a little "what did you forget in the lobby?" i ask curiously.

"oh, um, i-i forgot, my papers." he says "oh, um okay." i say "yeah." he laughs causing me giggle.

like i said before, he's laugh is contagious.

the elevator finally comes up, we get in it him pushing the button.

"katie, told me you couldn't act for another year, i'm sorry about that." he says "oh, no it's cool, i can wait. i'm just thankful for what i have now." i smile.

"see, that's what i like about you." he laughs, i slowly take the smile off my face looking down at my hands, i hope he's talking about in a friend way.

the door opens telling us we are in the lobby, "bye." he says awkwardly "bye." i say.
-
home.

i went over to the twins house with emma to film a video, we haven't filmed one in like five months.

it's now like nine o'clock, i changed into some sweatpants, a sweatshirt, and put my hair in a messy bun.

i hear a knock on the door, i sigh pausing 'the office' on my tv and go open it.

"hey." grayson says "why didn't you just come in?" i laugh turning around to go back on the couch.

"i don't know." he shrugs coming to sit beside me on the couch "it's freezing in here." grayson says.

"i know." i say grabbing the remote "that's watch a scary movie, we can have a movie night." he says smiling at me not showing his teeth.

"okay, i'm gonna go get a blanket though." i say "fix some popcorn!" i yell "already on it!" it yells back.

i smile, grabbing the blanket, i just can't get what dylan said out of my head 'see, that's why i like you.'.

i feel like i should tell grayson, but then again, what if he's just talking about as a friend and i look dumb?
-
do you think he was talking about as a friend?

and should i show a picture of dylan or do you guys just want to imagine him your on way??

pls vote comment and follow