36

"have you talked to grayson?" emma asks applying some foundation getting ready for the last night of coachella.

i shake my head no "he didn't come back to the hotel last night." i shrug,i know im taking this pretty easily but honestly im kinda used to it.

i know that's bad,and i don't wanna be in a relationship like that.

the bathroom door opens "hey,you guys almost ready?" ethan questions "uh yeah just give me a minute." emma says,i just nod my head.

"gray still isn't back?" he furrows his eyebrows i shake my head no once again "probably ran off with that blonde."

the car pulls up and we hop in i remember that i didn't post the photos yesterday that Bryant took of me and my friends.

@emilymartin : 😎

@emmachamberlian : 😎

@fan : your so pretty 🤩🤩

@graysondolan : illlyyyy

@oliviaroyue : teach me to be this cute🥺

i smile at my comments expect for one,grayson can comment but not show back up to our hotel.

i show ethan and emma the comments they both just their eyes,when i do see him i don't even know what im gonna say.

james and ian left early because of family issues,maybe grayson left with them?

me,emma,and ethan get a text on the sister squad groupchat.

gray : hey,i forgot to tell you guys i left early i went back with James and ian,i wasnt feeling to good so i just left,sorry if i worried you guys.

e : it's cool dude,hope you feel better.

em : feel better

i don't reply because it might be some sappy story for meaning he had a one night stand and he felt bad so he went home.

the car comes to a stop letting us get out.
-
the next morning.

instagram story :     gonna miss coachella :( on our way back to la

instagram story :
    gonna miss coachella :( on our way back to la.

"coachella seemed different this year." emma says with a small frown "i know,i feel like we don't hangout with a bunch of people as we used to." i frown as well.

me and emma have always hung out,fun fact we actually went to the same school as kids.
-
home.

"home sweet home." i say to myself as i close my door,i desperately need a nap,ill deal with this grayson stuff later.

i sigh falling back on my bed.
-
hi!! i just wanted to let you guys know i won't be able to update every single day i have volleyball and basketball plus school,thank you guys!!

and i might change the girl that looks like emily to looking like ellie or Hannah but it her name will still be emily she will just have the face of Ellie and Ellie will still be Ellie lol,sorry if that's confusing.

Ellie just has more photos with emma,and the girl that i have has NO pictures with emma🤣sorry i know this is confusing.

pls vote follow and comment!!