~3~

Louis's P.O.V.

Lara knocked on Amy's door. I couldn't wait to see her again. It had been ages. Amy opened the door and greeted us.

Amy: Hello everyone!

All: AMY!

Lara: We've missed you

Amy: same here

I then heard a voice from inside the house.

?: I'm coming!

?: LARA!

My sister looked inside the house.

Lara: Y/n!

A h/c haired girl rushed down the stairs. She ran to Lara and jumped into her arms.

After a while, they pulled away. And the girl greeted my friends.

Malina: Hello. I'm Malina

Y/n:I'm Y/n

Dylan: I'm Dylan. Nice to meet you.

Avi: I'm Avi

Kitana: Kitana!

Y/n: Nice to meet you all

Louis: I'm Louis

She jumped at the sound of my voice. She must not have seen me. She turned around and her eyes met mine.

Jesus Christ, she was beautiful. My mouth subconsciously parted. She had glistening e/c eyes. Her h/c hair loosely hung on her shoulders. A small smile tugged at her lips.

Y/n: I-I'm Y/n

We stared into each other's eyes until Amy broke our trance.

Amy: Please come inside.

We all followed Amy back into her house. The seven of us sat down on the two couches.

Y/n got up and made her way to the kitchen.

Y/n: Do any of you want something to drink?

Malina: Can I have some water, please?

Avi: Me too

Dylan: I'm fine

Kitana: Just water

Louis: I can help if you want?

She smiled warmly.

Y/n: Thanks, but I'll manage

With that, she left into the kitchen.

Suddenly, Avi, Kitana, Malina, Amy and Dylan all looked at me, grinning.

Louis: What?

Malina: I think someone has a crush

My face turned bright red. Thank God that Y/n was out of earshot.

Louis: Do not!

Avi shrugged as Y/n came back into the living room with a tray. She set 4 glasses of water on the coffee table. They thanked her and sipped the water.

While we were all catching up, I couldn't help but glance at Y/n. She was surprisingly quiet throughout the conversation and so was I. After a while, she finally spoke up.

Y/n: So, why are you guys in town?

Her voice was music to my ears.

Louis: We are filming the the third season of A series of unfortunate events. And we decided to drag poor Lara along.

She giggled. God her laugh was adorable. I could help but stare in awe.

It got late and we decided to start going into bed. We were all staying at Amy's house. Malina and Avi occupied the first guest bedroom. Dylan and Kitana were staying in the second one. That left me on the couch. I didn't mind sleeping alone.

Y/n got her bag and headed towards the door.

Y/n: I'm gonna go home, guys. See you tomorrow.

Lara: Nooo!

Kitana: Stay!

Y/n: There isn't enough space for me. I don't want to bother you guys.

Dylan: Come on. We don't mind.

Amy: Yeah, you can sleep in my room.

She thought about it and then shrugged.

Y/n: SLEEPOVER!!!

We all cheered and woo'ed. She laughed and helped Amy get extra pillows and blankets.

We said our goodbyes and drifted to sleep.