~22~

Y/n's P.O.V.

He liked me? Louis Hynes liked me.

I speechlessly stared at him, getting lost in my thoughts. What would our friends think of this? Amy told me that this was a bad idea. He was leaving in two weeks. But under all the worry, I felt butterflies in my stomach.

I lost track of time and snapped back into reality. I spotted Louis sitting in the cement curb, his hands shielding his face.

I walked to sit beside him. He hadn't noticed me and was muttering something under his breath. I could barely hear his mumbles: "I'm an idiot, why did I do that?".

Without a second thought, I wrapped my arms around him.

Y/n: I really like you too

He lifted his head to look at me. I couldn't help but get lost in his brown eyes.

Louis: Y-You do?

I softly smiled and nodded my head. A hopeful grin made its way onto his face. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly. I put my head on his chest and felt his heartbeat.

Y/n: Thanks for coming with me to the party...

Louis: No problem. To be honest, I only went as an excuse to see you.

I blushed and smiled. We silently stayed this way for a couple of minutes. His arms engulfing me in a sweet hug, the both of us just enjoying each other's company.

Louis: What are we gonna do about Malina, Lara and Amy?

Y/n: I don't know...You could stay at my house tonight. My mom won't mind.

Louis: Thanks. We should probably get going.

I got up and offered him my hand. I pulled him up and we started walking down the street towards the bus stop.

Y/n: What time is it?

Louis: Uhhh...10:39

Y/n: The bus should be there in 6 minutes.

He gently held my hand as I rest my head on his shoulder.

Bus 13 arrived soon enough. We sat together at the back of the bus as I muffled a yawn with my sleeve.

Louis: You can sleep, if you want. I'll wake you up when we get there.

Y/n: Thanks. We get off at Privett Drive.

I put my head on his shoulder and slowly drifted off to sleep.