~32~

Louis's P.O.V.

I walked down the foreign street. A man near a stand sold me today's newspaper.
Fri 27 2036. I shoved the paper in my bag and turned a corner. When, suddenly, I bumped into someone. Her smaller body bounced off my chest. A cold liquid was spilled all over me. I put my hands on the girl's shoulders to steady her.

Louis: Oh God. I am so sorry. Are you okay?

She looked up at me. Her h/c hair was tied in a messy bun, her e/c eyes looked sleepy. I felt a unfamiliar pang in my chest.

Girl: Totally my fault. I wasn't looking where I was going. Sorry about your shirt.

Louis: No worries.

She walked around me, clearly embarrassed. However, I couldn't move. I felt paralysed. What was happening? I ignored it and forced myself to keep walking. Suddenly it dawned on me. I knew that girl from somewhere. I can't remember though. I followed my heart and ran to where I had last seen her. I spotted her figure at the end of the street. I sprinted towards her, zig zag going through people.

I slowed down when I had almost reached her. I rather aggressively grabbed her shoulders and spun her around. She let out a terrified shriek. I stared deeply into her scared eyes. She was about to say something but I beat her to it.

Louis: Y-Y/n?

She looked at me intriguingly before realizing who I was. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped.

Y/n: L-L-Louis...

She jumped into my arms and I hugged her tightly. I let go of her and rubbed my neck.

Louis: H-How have you been?

Y/n: Good, good. You?

Louis: Same.

Y/n: Would you like to have coffee at my place. I'll try to find you a t-shirt.

Louis: That would be great. Thanks.

We silently walked down a few streets until we reached a small apartment. I sat down on a comfy couch while she made us coffee. I had to admit that she was more beautiful than ever. I felt butterflies flies in my stomach all over again.

She came back and handed me a cup and an oversized shirt. I thanked her and she sat down in front of me.

We talked for hours on end. I told her that I was in town for an audition. She told me all about her 14 month long relationship with some guy. They had broken up a few weeks ago.

My phone rang and my agent asked me to come right away.

Louis: I'm so sorry but I have to go. How about we continue this tomorrow?

We hung out almost everyday for the next few weeks. I was delighted to see her again. We joked and talked for hours. We even kissed a few times. Even though we weren't officially dating, we were close. But, sure enough, I had to go home. The film I was casted for was shooting in England, near my town.

She drove me to the airport and accompanied me to the gate.

Y/n: Well, it was nice seeing you...

Louis: Yeah... Y/n, I wanted to ask you something...

Y/n: Mhmm

Louis: Come to England with me!

Y/n: What!? Louis are you insa-

Louis: I mean it. I might've gotten you a plane ticket. Only if you want to go though.

Y/n: What about my job?

Louis: I talked to your boss and he agreed to relocate you if you wanted. So will you?

She hesitantly stared at me then smashed her lips onto mine.

Louis: Is that a yes?

Y/n: It's a maybe. How about I stay for a few days and if it works out, I'll stay.

Louis: That's good enough for me.

And surely enough, she stayed.