~11~

Louis's P.O.V.

We were waiting for our drinks and snacks when Y/n's face dropped. Why was she staring behind me? I turned around, clearly intrigued, and mimicked her facial expression. At the entrance, stood all of our friends. Oh, shit! We're dead! I lied to them. I told them that I was doing homework. Oh, shit!

I instinctively ducked under the table and motioned for Y/n to do the same. She crouched beside me.

Y/n: We're dead! I told them that I was doing chores.

Louis: I told them that I was doing homework.

Wait. She lied to her best friends to spend time with me? I ignored the butterflies in my stomach and peeked over the table.

Y/n: What are they doing?

Louis: They just sat down in a booth.

Y/n: Can we sneak past them?

Louis: It's gonna be difficult, their booth is near the door. They might spot us.

Y/n: We have to at least try.

I nodded confirmingly.

Louis: Take my hand

Without a doubt, she slid her hand in mine. I felt my heart beat in my ears.

We crawled from underneath the table and simultaneously crouched while running. We stopped behind another booth across from ours. I peeked over to the table and saw Lara looking in our direction, I instantly ducked.

Y/n: There's only 3 booths between us and the exit. We might make it.

Louis: Let's go

I dragged her by her hand to the next 2 booths. Almost there!

We tiptoed as fast as we could to the door. We were going to make it! I put my hand on the knob when I heard Lara's voice.

Lara: Louis?

Dylan: Y/n?

Fuck!!! We're done for! We were so close.

We turned around to face our friends. I noticed that they were all staring at our hands. Shit! Y/n let go of my hand almost immediately. I had to admit that I missed the touch her soft skin.

Avi: Come sit with us!

We silently obeyed. We were both staring at our feet, clearly embarrassed and uncomfortable.

We sat in the crowded booth.

Kitana: What were you guys doing?

Y/n: Uhh...I went to get a milkshake and spotted Louis.

Louis: Yeah...

Lara: Mhhhm

It was obvious that none of them believed our story. Kitana fortunately changed the subject.

Kitana: So...Avi, Dylan and I are leaving tomorrow. We're done shooting our scenes.

Y/n: Awww! What a shame! We're really gonna miss you guys.

The 8 of us spent the rest of the evening talking. Y/n and I stayed quiet. We split the bill and headed out to the parking lot.

Amy: Hey! Y/n, Louis. Can we talk to you?

Louis: Uh sure?

Malina and Amy dragged us away from the crowd.

Malina: So, Louis. How was your homework?

Amy: And Y/n. Did you finish your chores?

Y/n and I shuffled our feet.

Malina: We know that that story wasn't true. But, for the sake of your relationship, we won't say anything.

Amy: But, I expect to be your maid of honor at your wedding.

The both of us blushed a deep shade of red.

Malina: Come on, let's go.

Amy: Are you sleeping over, Y/n?

Y/n: Uhh, no

Malina: See ya tomorrow then.

I waved goodbye to Y/n and followed the others. I walked towards Amy's house, preparing for a long night of teasing.