~24~

Y/n's P.O.V.

I heard groans coming from beside me. I slowly opened my eyes and waited for them to adjust to the darkness. I leaned my head over my bed to be able to see Louis. He was shaking and twitching. Mumbling incoherent words. "I'm sorry. No! Come back" I stretched my arm to pat his shoulder

Y/n: Louis wake up

He ignored me and kept moving. I patted his cheek more forcefully.

Y/n: Psst! Louis!

He shot up and stared around the room. He seemed to calm down when he saw me. His curly hair was ruffled and his eyes were watery.

Y/n: Louis, it was just a nightmare

I saw his bottom lip trembling as he wiped his eyes.

Louis: Y-Yeah...sorry for waking you up

He laid back down but I could tell that he wasn't okay.

Y/n: Come here

I said patting my bed. He stared at me, clearly confused.

Y/n: Come on

He hesitantly hopped on my bed and sat beside me, back against the wall. He didn't take his eyes of the window.

Y/n: Wanna talk about it?

He didn't answer.

Y/n: You can talk to me, you know. I won't judge...

Louis: I had a nightmare...

Y/n: No shit. What was it about?

Louis: it was nothing, just...

When I knew that he wasn't going to finish his sentence, I held his face in my hands and turned it towards me.

Y/n: You can trust me, Louis

I let go of his face as he sighed. He started talking, keeping his eyes on the blanket.

Louis: Y-you and I got into a fight... It got pretty heated up, we were screaming, you packed your bags and walked out...I-I begged you to come back b-b-but you didn't. You disappeared.

He finally stared into my eyes. His were red and watery, his bottom lip trembling.

Louis: You left me...

I touched his cheek and kissed him. At first, I could tell he was shocked but slowly got used to it. It was a short sweet kiss.

Y/n: I wouldn't leave you

He inhaled deeply and hugged me. We laid down on my bed still hugging. Before drifting off to sleep, I heard him whisper into my hair.

Louis: I love you