~14~

Louis's P.O.V.

At noon, Y/n texted me asking if we could meet up. Thank God that Lara and Amy didn't get to her.

I arrived early at the diner and got us a booth. While I was waiting for her, I got a text from Esther.

In text

Esther
Do you have a picture of her?

Louis
You are SO creepy

So do you?

No

Oh, I made this

Uhhhhhh
Why are you like this?

Out of text

After waiting a few minutes for Esther to answer, I turned off my phone. She hadn't read the message. I then saw Y/n walking in the restaurant. I couldn't help but stare at her. Her hair bounced off her shoulders while she walked towards me.

Y/n: What? Do I have something on my face.

She insecurely rubbed her cheek.

Louis: Oh..uh...no!

She giggled and sat in front of me.

Y/n: So, I wanted to talk to you about...

Louis: Wait. I need to go to the bathroom

Y/n's P.O.V.

Louis shot up and jogged to the restroom.
A few minutes after, his phone buzzed. Oh, he forgot his phone. Instinctively, my eyes drifted to the screen.

Esther: You know you love me

What? Who is this Esther girl? The words "you know you love me" resonated in my head. Tears swelled din my eyes. How could I be this foolish? Of course he doesn't like me? Ok, you're jumping to conclusions. But just when I thought it couldn't get worse, the phone buzzed again.

Esther: 😘😘

I couldn't hold it back anymore, I got up and ran to the bathroom crying.