~15~

Louis's P.O.V.

As I exited the bathroom stall, I felt my pockets looking for my phone. I must've forgotten it on the table. Most people would be anxious about leaving their phone with someone. But I had nothing to hide.

I didn't think much of it and washed my hands. I left the male toilets and headed towards our table. Before I could reach her, Y/n got up and ran towards me. Tears streaming down her face. Instead of stopping, she ran past me. What was going on?

She rushed into the female bathroom, I grabbed my phone off the table and shoved it into my pocket without checking the screen.

I started running in Y/n's direction.

Waitress: You can't go in there, sir. It's the female bathroom.

I ignored her and kept running. I didn't care. Y/n needed me.

Waitress: Sir! Excuse me!

Without looking back I burst into the female bathroom. I examined the room for Y/n. Two ladies were standing by the sinks, one doing her makeup and the other washing her hands. They were slightly shocked to see me but didn't mind that much.

Louis: Sorry

I muttered apologetically. That's when I heard a faint sob. I followed it and stopped in front of one of the stalls. The door had a disabled (♿) sign on it.
I gently knocked three times.

Louis : Y/n?

The sobbing stopped momentarily and was replaced by a sniffle.

Louis: Y/n, can I come in?

I heard the door unlock and I pushed it open slightly. Because she had chosen a disabled stall, the room was twice the size of a normal one.

She was sitting on her knees leaning against one of the walls. Her eyes were red and puffy.

I slowly entered the stall and closed the door behind me. She wiped her cheeks with her sleeve as I sat down beside her.

Louis: Y/n, what's wrong?

She looked at the floor. God, I hated seeing her this way. I gently put my hand on her shoulder.

Louis: Y/n, please tell me.

She lowered her shoulder, making my hand slide off.

Y/n: Don't

Her voice was so low that I could barely hear it.

Louis: What?

Y/n: D-Don't play with my f-feelings...

Louis : What do you mean?

Y/n: You know, it's funny...Amy told me that this would happen. She told me that I would get hurt but I didn't listen. I-I didn't want to believe her

She let out another sorrow filled sob.

Louis: Y/n, I really don't know what you're talking about...

She looked at me and I examined her face. He brows were furrowed yet she had a morose look in her eyes.

Y/n: One second you're giving me hints and the next you're flirting with another girl...

Louis: What-

Y/n: God, Louis! Esther!

Louis: What about her? We're just friends.

Y/n: It didn't seem that way.

Then it dawned on me and I checked my phone. Oh, no. "You know you love me. 😘😘"

Louis: Y/n, Esther and I are just friends.
Look.

I showed her my phone.

(PS. Ignore the times)

Y/n wiped the last of her tears.

Y/n: Hehe, that's pretty cute.

Shit, I forgot to hide the "meme".

Y/n: Oh, I'm sorry. I overreacted

Louis: It's not your fault. Come here

I held out my arms and she hugged me back.

I sat, cross-legged while she rested her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her. I felt her head on my beating chest. Slowly, my eyes closed as I enjoyed this moment.

Y/n: You do know, that we are on the toilet floor, right?

We giggled but didn't move.

Louis: I don't care

Y/n: Me neither