~21~

Louis's P.O.V.

Louis: And, anyways, the only girl I wanna kiss is you.

WHAT! WHY DID I JUST SAY THAT? IM AN IDIOT! oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. She's going to hate me now.

I could feel my cheeks heat up. After hearing what I had said, Y/n stopped walking.

Y/n: W-what?

No point in hiding it now. I like her. I really do. I'm sick of hiding my emotions.

Louis: I'm sorry, Y/n. But I like you. And at first I thought that I could just get over it like my friends told me, but I can't. When we're in a room, you're the only person I see...God that sounded cheesy... But it's true. And I know that it's selfish of me to be telling you this. Cus I'll be leaving soon. But a part of me wants us to try.

I finally looked into her bright eyes. The street was dimly lit by a few lampposts and the night breeze blew through her hair and coat. Her mouth was slightly agape and her eyes were wide. Making her more beautiful than ever. This was supposed to be the part in the movie when the girl kisses the guy and they live happily ever after. But this wasn't one of those times. She simply stared at me, speechless.

What had I done? I just ruined our friendship forever. I started feeling nauseous so I sat down on the cold cement curb. I could still faintly hear the music from the party. I put my head in my hands. All our friends were going to hate me. It's going to be so awkward.

I should've just kept my mouth shut. But, deep inside, I didn't regret anything. I meant every word I said.

I sat still, elbows on my knees, head in my hands. Suddenly I felt a pair of arms engulf me. I looked up to see Y/n side hugging me. She rest her head on my shoulder and whispered.

Y/n: I really like you too