~18~

Y/n's P.O.V.

I quickly showered and combed my hair. What I was feeling was hard to explain. On one hand, I was terrified about going to the party. Social gatherings aren't really my thing. And yet, I couldn't wait to see Louis. I prepared an outfit and slipped it on.

Not bad, not bad at all. I checked my clock. 6:34.

Louis and I were meeting there at around 8.

I had about and hour to wait so I did what any stable teenager would do. I imagined every possible scenario in my head.

___________________________________________

Mom: Sweetie, it's 7:50. You should get going. You're gonna be late.

Y/n: Oh, thanks mom

Dad: I'm so glad that you decided to go.

Mom: Yes, but be home by 11. Okay?

Y/n: Yup. Bye love you guys.

I grabbed my bag, slipped my shoes on and ran out of the house. The sun had set and the streetlights were on. I walked towards the bus stop and waited for
bus 13.

Fortunately, it arrived soon enough. I sat down and patiently waited for my stop.

As we got closer to the house, the music got louder. I got off the bus at the end of the road and walked towards the house.

Lights had been put in the front yard where people were standing. Electro-pop was playing on dozens of speakers.

I awkwardly passed the teenagers from my school and entered the house. I had forgotten how big it was. 4 stories high.
I examined the living room. Teens were sitting on sofas, others were playing beer pong. God. The deafening music just seemed to take over my heartbeat.

At that moment, I spotted Louis next to the stairs and my heart skipped a beat.