~23~

Louis's P.O.V.

I stared down at Y/n when she lightly snored. God, she was adorable. How did I get this lucky? I don't think I've ever felt this happy before. I put my right arm around her and rest my head on top of hers.

The driver announced that the next stop was Privett Drive. I gently patted Y/n's arm and whispered.

Louis: We're here

She groaned but didn't move. I giggled and lifted her up. She woke up and sleepily walked with me towards the doors. We exited the bus and she leaned on me. She yawned and pointed to a house at the end of the street.

Y/n: It's that one

We walked, hand in hand, to the house. I straightened my hair and shirt. I was meeting her parents for the first time. What if they hate me?

She opened the unlocked door and dragged me into the house.

Y/n: I'm home!

A middle-aged h/c woman walked out of the living room to greet us. She smiled warmly at me and shook my hand.

Mrs L/n: Well, who is this?

Louis: Hi, I'm Louis

Mrs L/n: Nice to meet you

Y/n: Can he stay the night?

Mrs L/n: Yes, there's a inflatable matress in the closet. Help yourself. Your dad is working late tonight.

She went back into the living room and unpaused the TV. Y/n grabbed my hand and dragged me into her room.

She opened the closet and handed me the matress and air pump. She also took out a white blanket and some pillows. After having set up my bed, I turned off the light.

Louis : Thanks for letting me stay

Y/n: No problem. Good night

Louis: Good night