Forgotten

"A couple days after Maka kissed Soul he felt really bad. "How could Maka do that to (your name)?" Soul thought to himself. "That's just messed up." Soul said as he shook his head in disappointment. Then Soul realized that Maka told him that she loved him.

As Soul sat in his room he thought about you, and Maka. "If (your name) wanted me to move on to Maka then why do I feel bad?" Soul thought deeply. "Cool guys don't feel guilty, we feel fine and careless." Soul said smiling. "Maka is beautiful. She's sweet. She cares for me. She loves me. I've known her for a while. I think I do love Maka." Soul said cringing at the thought. "I'm sure (your name) as moved on by now, she's pretty of course she has. So will I." Soul said as he jumped up.

Soul confidently barged into Maka's room. "SOUL!" Maka yelled as she jumped out of her bed. "Maka! I need to tell you something." Soul said as he got closer to Maka. "Yes, what is it soul?" Maka asked looking into his red eyes. "Maka it's taken a while for me to notice this, I love you." Soul said as he grabbed Maka's hands and looked into her eyes. "Soul, I love you too. I have for a while, but (your name) got in the way." Maka said angrily.

"Maka, let's put her in the past. She's gone for good. It's just me and you baby." Soul said looking into her green eyes. Maka blushed. "Maka, can I ask you something important?" Soul asked her smiling nervously. "Yes." Maka said looking down. Soul softly put his hands to her face and lifted her chin up. "Maka, will you be mine? Forever?" Soul asked. Maka smiled and said, "Yes! Soul I'm yours." Maka said hugging him. Soul softly kissed Maka. He didn't feel bad, it's like he forgot all about you.