Silent Treatment

"Hey Tsubaki." Maka said with a sad face. Tsubaki looked at Maka and walked off. "Hey!" Maka yelled sadly. "You can't just ignore me!" Maka yelled as she stomped her feet.

Maka was standing there alone when she saw Liz and Patty. "Hey Liz! Patty." Maka said smiling. Liz shot Maka a look. Patty looked at her and laughed. "Haha nobody likes you, nobody likes you! Haha" Patty sang laughing. "Guys!" Maka said angrily.

"Hey Kid, what's wrong with Liz and Patty?" Maka asked Kid hoping he would talk to her. "We don't like you. You backstabbing garbage." Kid said folding his arms. "Uh excuse me but what did I do?" Maka said looking confused. "Maka did you forget? You and Soul are a thing now." Kid said shaking his head and tapping his foot.

"No we're not! He broke up with me." Maka said almost crying. Kid looked at Maka like he cared. Then all the sudden he bursts out laughing. "Haha so Soul dumped you? Haha for who?" Kid said laughing harder. "(Your name) he says he still loves her." Maka said shrugging her shoulders. "YESSSSSS!" Kid yelled laughing. "Im glad he's realized what he's missing out on. See ya, boyfriend steeler." Kid said walking off laughing.

"IM BLACK STAR DAMMIT!" Black Star yelled to Soul. "I CAN DO IT! IM THE BIGGEST STAR EVER!" Black Star yelled. "Alright, maybe you could find where she is but I'd rather ask Stein. That creep can find her." Soul said smiling. "BUT IM BLACK STAR!" Black Star yelled again. Black Star and Soul walked past Maka. When they were a couple of feet away Black Star said, "I'm glad you dumped her and realized (your name) is better." "Yeah, she's much prettier, and she's not crazy." Soul said laughing.

Maka stomped over to where Soul and Black Star. "I CAN HERE YOU JERKS!" Maka yelled at them. "Hey Soul, it's your ugly ex." Black Star said nudging his shoulder. "Where? Oh you mean the crazy girl in front of us?" Soul said laughing. "I hate boys!" Maka yelled crying and running off.