Morning

You walked out of the guest room and saw the cute couple cooking breakfast. "Good morning sunshine." The wife said smiling. "Good morning guys. Thank you so much for letting me stay here. Your house is so nice." You said smiling. "You're welcome. A young pretty girl shouldn't be walking around by herself." The husband said.

"I've been meaning to ask you this but what's your names? Sorry if I sound like a weirdo." You asked. "You don't sound weird silly." The wife said laughing. "I'm Amy." The wife said smiling. "I'm Adam." The guy said. "And what's your name dear?" Amy asked smiling. "Oh uh my names (your name)." You said nervously. "That is such a pretty name!" Adam said smiling.

"So (your name) we were thinking, after breakfast how would you feel about us dropping you off at Death City?" Adam asked sitting down at the table. "Oh, I would love that but I really don't want to be any trouble for you guys." You said. "It's not trouble, we're going that direction any way." Amy said smiling. "You guys that would be so helpful." You said smiling.

You guys ate your breakfast that Amy made. You thought it was so good. "Amy thank you so much! It was so good." You said after breakfast cleaning your plate. "Awe thank you." She said smiling. "So (your name) do you have your stuff ready?" Adam asked clearing the table. "Uhm yeah I have it ready. Let me go get it." You said walking into the guest bedroom.

You grabbed your stuff and walked out to the car. Adam helped you out your stuff into the car. "Thank you Adam." You said smiling as you walked to the car door. "No problem." He said getting into the drivers seat.

"So Amy, why are you going this far?" You asked concerned. "I'm pregnant and I think I might be going into labor either tonight of tomorrow." She said scared. "Is this your first?" You asked worried. "Yes me and Adam haven't done this before but we'll get it" she said happily. "Is it a boy or girl?" You asked. "We don't know yet, I want it to be a surprise." Amy replied. "What do you think you would name her if it was a girl?" You asked smiling.

"We we're thinking about doing your name. You're really nice to us and we really like you. We're going to name her after you." Adam said happily. "Guys that is so sweet." You said smiling like crazy. The car ride was full of small talk and laughs. It was getting around 2:00 when you accidentally fell asleep.