Apology

"Hey, Maka." Soul said sitting next to Maka. "Hey Soul, what is it?" Maka said smiling. "I'm really sorry for breaking up with you." Soul said grabbing her hand. "Oh, don't worry about it. We're all good as long as we can still be friends." Maka said taking her hand away. "You love her, I understand." Maka said giving a fake smile.

"You know Maka you are verry nice though." Soul said twiddling with his thumbs. "Thanks Soul." She said standing up. "Where are you going." Soul said grabbing her hand to stop her. "To make things right." She said ripping her hand out of his.

Maka walked to Tsubakis house and knocked on the door. Tsubaki answered the door and sternly said, "Maka what do want?" "I came to apologize. I shouldn't have dated Soul at all. If I could I would take it back, please forgive me." Maka said looking at Tsubaki straight in the eyes. "Maka I'll forgive you and Soul for (your name)s sake." Tsubaki said holding the door handle. "THANK YOU!" Maka yelled hugging Tsubaki. Tsubaki hugged Maka back and whispered, "I missed the old Maka, I'm glad she's back." "Me too." Maka whispered. "If you see Liz, Patty, Kid, or Black Star tell them I'm sorry." Maka said looking at Tsubaki.