Chapter 2: Cute Rabbit

ALIUS'S POV

Another day is just an ordinary another boring day for me. Kicking the the females I fucked last night out of my house I freshen myself up in the shower cleaning and washing away the stinks I get from those whores and putting on a new clothes.

"Hey, Simon." I greeted my friend comfortably resting his fat body in the sofa and he just lazily gaze my way and be back to his own world tiredly clossing his eyes and sleep.

"Tsk tsk! Look at you, Simon. You're so fat and lazy." he doesn't react to what I say and I continue. "Let's go take a walk outside, lazy ass. Come on."

I heard him snort and followed anyway. What a lazy butt. I check the time and it's 11 in the morning already. I see it's almost noon. Not a smart time for a walk under the very hot weather. I heard Simon snort again lazily watching me waiting for me to say something when I heard my neighbor's gate opened and then clossing. Seconds later a woman in 4'9 or 5 in height passing our way with a very sad eyes and aura that speaks I'm heartbroken so don't fuckin meddle my way or I'll kick your balls.

If not with those sad eyes she looks so pretty and cute and ravishing. I can't help but follow her every move and every step she took as she walks very slow like a rabbit with her fat ass.. I licked my bottom lip as I gazed hungrily to those beautiful fat ass calling for me as those hips sways smoothly from side to side tempting me and waking my darkest desires to do her right then and there as my dick strongly reacted getting all hard and ready for her. She's got white complexion that any gripped or sucking on her skin will marked that I wonder how would she taste in my mouth, how is her smell and just how soft she would feel.

After a minutes of eye raping her and following her she finally stopped walking. Standing and staring for anything in the park I decide to approach her and maybe start a small talk with her and know her name but then pause on my track when I heard her silent cries and whimpers. It was heartbroken. Like a lost child in the middle of the street with the passing cars and people that doesn't even give a shit about her. She's just too lonely I wanted to hug her, comfort her in my arms and tell her everything will be ok. I don't know how she affects me like this but I feel like claiming her this instant, promised to protect her in all harm, pain and danger.

From the corner of my eyes I saw Simon in all fours lazily walking wiggling his tail as he makes way to the cute rabbit. A growl of disapproval escaped my lips sending him a warning to back-off from my cute rabbit but as if not getting my message he goes on with his journey to her. At first he observe her then seconds like an addict he smelled her and from the way he wiggle his tail he likes her.

"W-wag kang lumapit. Shoo!" I heard her scared sweet voice and believe me when I say my dick jumped and reacted to that soft angelic voice. "g-go away! Shoo! Shooo!" she said adorably that right there and then I wanted to bend her on her kness and fuck her roughly as she begs for more in a moaning mess taking her deep and hard until I milked her sweet cavern with my cum.

"Is he bothering you?" I decided to speak as I stepped a little closer to her side despite the aching dude inside my pants. This is so fuck up approaching her with a boner what am I thinking? I don't want to scare the cute rabbit because of it and made her run away in her fat ass.. ok that's enough! It's not helping with my problem below.

Slowly, those pair of beautiful brown eyes meet me as she looked up in my side a silent gasped escaping from her cute pink lips as it parted viewing her pink tongue resting inside her mouth. She was staring at me and for a seconds her eyes grow and her cute cheeks were tainted with pink color as if she was thinking something naughty in her mind. It was so cute that I can't control the smile forming to the corner of my lips. "are you ok, beautiful?" I almost call her rabbit but what the hell she's a cute rabbit.

She stared at me again as her eyes shines with naughtiness that made her cheeks a shade of pink and look down shyly avoiding her gaze from me. Then her eyes bore on Simon who's watching her in silence in my side as if having an interest on my cute rabbit. But I guess she's very uncomfortable with Simon and that I understand. She must be thinking of Simon as a weird dog that he is.

"I'm sorry about, Simon. It's his hobby to observe someone or something. Are you scared?"

"h-ha? hindi." she answered shyly shaking her head still her eyes fixated on Simon.

I get annoyed that she's rather staring with Simon than me. "I believe we've just meet. I saw you comming out of Kate's house are you.."

"h-her friend. Excuse me." she said sounding anxious to leave as she did almost haft running away from me in her sexy ass. Is she afraid of me or what?