Chapter 7: Tame?

ALIUS'S POV

"y-you can put me down now." she said shyly as I carried her from the car up to her room. I gently lade her down until her feet reach the floor and let her walk on her own carefully watching her every move as if watching a little kid starts to walk in her own feet.

"see?! I can walk on my own. I'm strong and healthy." she said bragging herself and smiled widely.

"yeah." I just said and I saw her pout. It was so cute and tempting but I had to keep my restraints and let her rest first. "get rest, rabbit."

"hmm. Maglilinis muna ako ng katawan." and that is what she do so I just leave her for the mean time to do the same for myself and maybe get some sleep too.

I just finish changing into my new clothes when my phone rang. Seeing it was only Taku I just drop the phone in it's place and tiredly throw myself in the soft mattress of my bed and closed my eyes as I let the darkness consume me. But before everything went black a blushing face of my cute rabbit flashed in my mind and I think I get hard before getting off.

I get up from the loud noise comming from my phone as it has awakened my good slumber. Reading the caller it says, Colt. Taking the call I press the phone in my ear waiting for the other line to speak.

"Hey man, I got it now. I'm sending it to your email by the way this girl Tanara is so cute and pretty. You're a lucky dude."

"I will send you the money." I said ending the call and getting the laptop in my lap to check my email. And there is all the informations I needed about her. But I'm not expecting what I had to find out. I dialed Colt's number and he picked it up as I thought he was expecting it already.

"yeah, man. And they sure will come back. You need to protect your girl."

"I need you to do something again."

"oh-howh! She really tame you that bad. Sure go ahead, man."

Tame? I don't think so. But sure she awakened something in me that no one has ever done before.

"oh, Alius! Gosh! Salamat at naparito ka." it was Kate who opened the door for me and she looked relief when he saw it was me. "Alius kasi, may mga lalaking mukhang bisugo ang dumating dito kanenang umalis ka. Hinahanap nila si Tanara. Sinabi nilang mga tao daw sila ni Miguel Carlos. Tiyuhin daw ni Tanara. Kaya lang mga mukhang hindi naman mapagkakatiwalaan ang mga itsura nila."

My face darkened at the mention of the name I will soon have to hear. I need to speak to Colt again later but for now I need to see my rabbit. And since Simon seems to get bored in the house I bring him with me.

"Oy, kasama mo pala yung aso mo. Mapapanatag na ako nito ngayong umalis. Ano kasi, kailangan kong pumunta sa Restau ko. Pero uuwi din naman ako agad."

"go ahead."

"Ok! Salamat." she was all smiles when she left. She must be really happy to leave me with her friend. I know Kate for a long time that we became neighbors. She's really kind. A good soul. And she's the only woman that doesn't act like a whore around me. I mean, one time I tried to flirt her and what she told me is really funny. 'I'm sorry but I will stay virgin until my true love came so don't tempt me I'm begging you.' it was so funny I want to laugh hard that time.
My rabbit finds a really good friend in her.

"Simon don't touch anything here or Kate will skin you alive." I warn him and he just snort as he made his fat self comfortable in the big sofa.

I find my rabbit peaceful in her sleep curling in the bed and lightly snoring with her cute lips slightly parted. The sight is beautiful and warming.

KATE'S POV

Parang pinagpapawisan na ako ng sobra habang pilit kong pinapakalma ang sarili ko sa loob ng opisina ko. Sinundan ako ng mga lalaking naghahanap kay, Beshy ko. At kanena pa silang nakaupo sa isang table na inuukupa nila dito sa restau ko. Mukhang mga walang balak umalis ang mga mukhang bisugo na to at mukhang inaabangan ang paglabas ko. Kanena ko pa kasi sila pinapanood sa monitor ng cctv ko. Sa mabuting kadahilanan ay naalala kong tumawag sa bahay at naginhawaan ako ng si Alius ang sumagot. Ibig sabihin kasama pa rin niya si Beshy ngayon. Sinabi ko ang nangyari kay Alius at ang sagot naman niya ay may papupuntahin daw siya dito para masiguradong hindi ako mapapahamak. Ang bilis nga din niyang mag-isip eh. Dahil ang sabi niya wag muna akong umuwi at ililigaw daw ng papupuntahin niya sakin yung mga mukhang bisugong umaali-aligid sa kaalindugan ko. At matik mo! Ang gwapo ng pinadala ni Alius sakin! And I think I'm inlove! *-*

(A/N; please don't forget to like kong natipuhan niyo ang mga kwento ko. Salamat ng marami at kapit lang dahil isa-isa ko ring matatapos ang mga kwento ng magkakapatid na montefalco. Really thank you and also don't forget to follow hohoho! ^o^)