Back to college

After sameer's proposal, anaya and khushi went to their hostel and pack their bag for 1 month. Khushi's room mate kiara asked her "why are you leaving?" She said long story. Anaya was happy with the deal but khushi somehow scared but she get relaxed knowing it's sameer whom she gonna leave with.

AT COLLEGE

Sameer and veer were in senior years and knowing sameer's rough and tough look everyone doesn't cross their path.

AT THE CAFE

Sameer looking at khushi- Hey, sweetheart

Khushi- pls don't call me that😏

Sameer-but why?🤔

Khushi-not in the college.....everyone is staring at us.

After listening her Sameer get up and hold khushi's hand and speak....

Sameer- Hello guys and girls she is khushi and she is my sweetheart.....

Everyone is looking at him with shocked expression even khushi too because this is the first time he is behaving like this.

Veer and anaya both were smiling. After his confession khushi was disturb because everyone giving her curious looks.

AT THE FLAT

Sameer was happy that khushi will be staying with him for 1 month. He was at a mission to make her everyday perfect. So he cook something for her.

Veer and anaya decided to give them some privacy so they both give some excuse to khushi.

When khushi entered in the flat....whole flat become a mess!!!

Khushi-what the hell is this!!!

Sameer shocked seeing khushi....she glared at him and he is giving her a innocent look.

AT THE RESTAURANT

Anaya- don't you think sameer is behaving like a love sick puppy??

Veer-i know and i am worried about it.

Anaya-but why?

Veer-because khushi was not someone who will accept his love easily!!

Anaya-don't worry if his love for her is true..... khushi will surely accept it.

Veer- let's go then.

Note- someone is entering in the story who will play a very major part in their lives.