MADNESS

After giving sameer a mini heart attack....anaya left him on the terrace. sameer don't know how to react about it...he wants to make her birthday special...they never discuss about their likes and dislikes....so it's a big task for sameer how he will surprise her...he know one thing that his sweetheart likes simple things...

IN SAMEER'S ROOM

Anaya and veer decided to wish khushi at 12.00.....veer and anaya started singing birthday song for khushi and she wake up from that sound....when she saw cake,balloon's and card's...her eyes filled with tears..happy tears...she hugged both of them..

Khushi-thank you guys....u never forget and thank you for always being with me....i love you both.

Veer and Anaya-we love u tooo!!!

Veer gift her a book and anaya gift her a bracelet...

NEXT DAY-

Khushi didn't saw sameer whole day that makes her sad...she knew that sameer doesn't know about her b'day but she want his company...she want him around her....

Anaya and veer couldn't tell her either...sameer instruct them not to tell her anything..

Sameer tell anaya to bring khushi with her but khushi was not ready to go anywhere...after lot's of pleading of anaya and veer khushi finally decide to go...

after lot's of pleading of anaya and veer khushi finally decide to go

AT PARTY-

When khushi arrived at the party she got shocked seeing the decoration....party hall was decorated with flower's,balloon's and lots of candle....

then sameer comes from nowhere and stood in front of khushi...

Sameer- i am sorry for not wishing you firstly but i wanted to make it special for you....i promise you khushi on your every birthday i will always bring your b'day cake and u will cut it with me...

Khushi-Promise!!

Sameer-Promise...

Veer and anaya interrupt their little moment....saying it's time to cut the cake...

After cutting the cake...everyone started dancing....sameer held khushi's hand and ask for the dance...

they both dance on a bollywood song called ZEHNASEEB....sameer told khushi it will their song...they will dance on this song on her every birthday...

Veer and anaya dance on SUN SATHIYA....

Anaya and khushi excuse themselves saying they need to go to washroom....after coming back khushi get's angry....seeing the scene in front of her...

a girl was throwing herself on sameer....touching him inappropriately!!

Anaya- go veer and help sameer....

Veer- let him enjoy her company...

when veer saw khushi's angry face and seeing her drinking alcohol without counting he said phel gaya raita....

Anaya-what!!!

Without wasting any time khushi marched towards them and throw a glass of juice on that girl....leaving everyone shocked...

Khushi-oop's i am so sorry...i didn't saw your caked face..i mean beautiful face....can you please forgive me....she held her hand tightly...

Girl-it's ok after all you are birthday girl...

and she turned towards sameer and tell him....sammy baby i am coming in two minutes...

Khushi- ewwww,what a disgusting nick name....and listen carefully miss makeup shop....don't you dare to come near him okkk...

Girl- and who are you to tell me this???

Khushi-ohh you don't know  whom i am....i am sameer's SWEETHEART and i always will be his sweetheart...no one will change that...

sameer,veer and anaya both looking at khushi with their mouth opened....

That girl feel insulted and ready to punch khushi but sameer held her hand and said DON'T YOU DARE!!! but anaya hold that girl's hair and started pulling them....veer couldn't hold his laughter and start laughing....

Khushi was cheering for anaya but sameer pulled anaya and tell that girl to leave this party immediately but what khushi said next make them stunned....

Khushi start cursing in her mother tounge.... (saali,kutiya,kamini chudail....m tera khoon pee jaungi agar sameer ke pass ayi too.....) 

Veer,anaya and sameer know what she is saying....that girl asked veer what she is saying...

Veer- nothing.....she is saying u are so beautiful like an angel....

that girl left without saying any word....anaya tried to control khushi but all her efforts goes in the drain...

Khushi asked the DJ to play DRAMA QUEEN...sameer was pissed off he doesn't wanted to make her birthday special like this....but seeing khushi's carefree look....he somehow feel satisfied...

Anaya-she is a real DRAMA QUEEN...

Veer and sameer node their head in agreement....

Anaya- you both are disaster....

Sameer-i think a BEAUTIFUL DISASTER (looking at khushi)

HOW'S THE CHAP...

AND WHO LOVE THIS NEW KHUSHI...

AUTHOR'S NOTE-i really wants to say this lines to some foreigner's who doesn't know our language ;) crazy right...i know i am little bit crazy;)

AND U CAN IMAGINE ALIZEH,AYAAN AND LISA CONVO FROM AE DIL HAI MUSHKIL

P.S- I LOVE THAT MOVIE....