HEARTFELT TALK

AT KHUSHI'S PLACE

There is silence from both side,no one talk a word...they both just listening each other silence and felt like what if they don't separate!!

Sameer- khushi, talk to me please!!!

Khushi couldn't hold her tears when she hear him, she couldn't ignore his pleading the way he is requesting!!!

Khushi- i am listening!!!

Sameer-i know how are you feeling right now but please try to understand khushi, we both need this space you know, to get to know that we can't live without each other!!! you didn't trust our love and that hurt me the most!!

Khushi was listening him carefully, she now know how much she hurt him with her childish behaviour, she didn't trust their love and relationship!!!

Khushi- i am sorry!!! i should have trust you and don't react like a stupid!!!

Sameer- hey!!! don't call my sweetheart stupid, you know she is a gem!!!!

Hearing his word,khushi couldn't hold her laughter, and hearing her laughing he felt relieved!! not him but two other people anaya and saira too felt relieved!!!

Anaya told everything to saira about sameer and khushi, she felt saira need to know about this!!!

Sameer- and one more thing don't to you dare to cry again okay, we will fight together for our love!!

Khushi- i love you...

Sameer-i love you too sweetheart...

On the other side, khushi's parent select a suitable groom for khushi without knowing her decision!!!

When she got to know about this,she didn't react, she said, you are my parent, you will took better decision for me!!! saying that she left from there...

Because she trust sameer and their love and she know they are destined to be together!!

Saira was fuming in anger,she couldn't understand why her parent pressurizing their decision on her sister!!! then she thought,if she want her sister's happiness then she need to do something!!

Then she call someone and told her plan!!!

Khushi's parents invited their guest for the dinner but their main purpose is that khushi and the groom can meet  each other!!

AT SAMEER'S PLACE

Veer got shocked knowing khushi's alliance and told sameer, that they need to stop this!!

Veer- you need to bring back your old self sameer to get khushi, because i don't think her parent will accept if you will said that you love their daughter!!

Sameer- no, veer!! i will win their heart the way i win khushi's heart after all they are her parent's right!! (he wink at him)

Veer- what's going in his head!!! just then his cellphone ting and when he saw it,he was hell shocked!!!