SEPARATION

AT THE FLAT-

After khushi's heartfelt conversation with her family,her mother told her to come back home, khushi told her mother that she will come when her exam get over, sameer hear everything and he felt that this is good for khushi because she misses them.

But khushi somehow is not happy,if she go back to her family,she has to leave sameer which she don't want...

AFTER SOME DAY-

It is the last day of their exam and sameer-khushi didn't exchange words, sameer is giving some space to khushi but she don't want it,she want to spend her remaining time with him,so she made a plan with anaya to trap him in which veer is also helping them!!

Veer called sameer that khushi wants to meet him before leaving and if he wants to meet her,he shouldn't leave this chance!!

For sameer, it is difficult to let her go but he didn't want to make her suffer which he somehow did in past few day's.

So he finally went to the place, which veer messaged him,veer and anaya were also there!!

Sameer- where is she??

Anaya- In that room( pointing to a room)

Sameer went to that room and get shocked seeing the setup, khushi siting on a chair, and a tattoo artist is also there!!

Sameer-what is this khushi??

Khushi- do you trust me enough to let me ink your name on my wrist!!

Sameer-what!!! khushi, you are going to your home, what if someone saw this and question you,how will you manage!!

She smile seeing his concern,which she loved about him!!

Khushi-i will manage somehow but please let me do this!!! please!!!

Seeing her pleading eyes,he let her ink his name but he know it will hurt her!!! so he told the tattoo artist that he also want a tattoo on his wrist,to share her pain...

Tattoo artist ask them what they want to ink on their wrist...they both said" Sameer's Sweetheart"

Sameer's will be written on khushi's wrist and sweetheart on sameer's wrist and when they join their wrist, it will be "sameer's sweetheart"

Anaya and veer too got tattoo on their hand's in which veer was acting like a crybaby!!!

It's time for khushi and anaya's flight, khushi don't want to leave him and same with anaya who is hugging veer but veer and sameer promise them that they will come!!!

And after that both the girl's leave, but their heart didn't leave with them, sameer wipe his tear's which he is controlling for khushi!!!

AWW, I AM IN LOVE WITH SAMEER, SORRY KHUSHI!!!! AND WHO ELSE LOVE SAMEER!!!

TIME FOR SOME FAMILY DRAMA!!!