JEALOUS SAMEER

Everyone is enjoying in the party but khushi  is feeling bored and unwanted....sameer was busy with his brother's and anaya with veer.someone tap her shoulder!!!

Khushi turn and saw the person.....

Person- may i have a dance with this beautiful girl?

Khushi- do i know you??

Person- let's know each other then....hi myself shaan!

Khushi- and myself khushi sharma.

Shaan- such a beautiful name.....can i get a favour from you please??

Khushi- we just met and you want a favour from me???

Shaan-please sweetheart!!

Khushi-first of all don't call me that name...and now tell me what favour do you want from me??

Shaan-did you see that girl in the red dress!!!

she is my girlfriend and she is angry on me....could you please dance with me so i can make her jealous!!!

Khushi-do you think it will work out because this is the same old trick which every guy do on their gf.

Shaan-this will workout....just wait and watch!!

sameer was searching for khushi and shocked to see her with some other guy just then a girl pulled him towards the dance floor....

Sameer-what the hell!!!

Girl- just relax dude....i am just making my bf jealous...he is dancing with some other girl...

Sameer did what that girl told him and in the process khushi's eye land on sameer and she is shocked to see him with someone else.

then the host told all the couple to change their partners....

Sameer hold khushi's hand and they dance on the song....sameer was fuming in anger and in anger he tightly hold her hand...

Khushi-sameer, you are hurting me??

Sameer left from there without uttering any word..

Khushi doesn't understand what happened to him....she run behind him!!!

Veer and anaya both saw the tension between them but stay quite...

sameer was angry on khushi but he doesn't understand why he is jealous.....

Khushi saw sameer standing in the lawn with the bear bottle...

she softly pat his shoulder...when he saw her...he got more angry!!!

Sameer- khushi, just leave me alone...i don't want to hurt you so please leave me!!

Khushi- no, first tell me why are you angry on me???

Sameer got more angry hearing her words, he grab her from her waist and pulled her towards himself....

Sameer- you want know why i am angry on you so listen....i am searching you in the whole party and here you are enjoying yourself with someone else!! tell me khushi who he is?? your boyfriend huhh!!

Khushi got angry hearing sameer's words!!!

Khushi- yes!! he is my boyfriend, what will you do huhhh!!!

Sameer couldn't hold his angered and he kissed khushi leaving her shocked.....

Sameer- i will do this whenever you told me you are someone else....u are mine ok remember that!!!

then sameer faint because of drinking and khushi stand there like a statue!!!

HOW'S WAS THE SURPRISE!!