Marry me!!!!

Khushi was anxiously walking here and there in her dorm room....

Her heart was constantly reminding her about sameer's fight but her stubborn mind didn't allow her to go..

She remember her happy time with sameer, how he help her in everything...then she realise she can't live without him, she need to fulfill her promise...

.........

Sameer was getting ready for his fight but he couldn't concentrate on anything because of khushi....he wants to be with her but he know that they need space if they want to live together.....

Veer and anaya was thinking about khushi....

Anaya-veer, what you think will khushi come???

Veer-yes!!!

Anaya- are you sure???

Veer- because she love him and she will fulfill her promise...

.........

Referee announce the fight....everyone was shouting sameer's name to cheer him...

Other guy was punching him badly but sameer didn't defence himself....

Anaya and veer got worried seeing sameer's conditions!!

Veer-why he didn't punching???

Anaya-i don't know...if he didn't fight back he will loss his fight and this will be his first loss in his fighting career...

Just then when other guy was going to punch sameer last time...sameer hold his hand and defence himself....

Khushi was standing at the entrance with tears in her eyes...all the emotions come back which she is holding....seeing him like this pierced her heart....

Khushi shout and tell him U HAVE TO WIN THIS MATCH...

Sameer's only one punch made other dude land flatly on the ground with broken nose.....(oops🙈🙈)

Referee announce sameer winner....but  sameer faint and no one understand what just happened.....

When referee announce sameer winner....khushi was standing with a board in which she write....

MARRY

ME!!!

That made sameer faint...because he couldn't believe that khushi proposed him!!

SO HOWS THE PROPOSAL....