AWKWARD

Next day-

Sameer wake up with a throbbing head and groaned when the sun rays hit his eyes...

Veer- Good afternoon Mr king Raichand...

Sameer- don't start with me...my head is hurting

Veer-and don't give that annoying look ok... and who said to drink that much alcohol in tha party and you know RK was disappoint with you..

Sameer-oh god....now i am dead.

Veer-yes you are!!!

Sameer-fine,i will talk to him but where is khushi and why she didn't wake me up!!

Veer-she left!!

Sameer-what!!! Where???

Veer-God!! Stop screaming and what i am trying to say is she and anaya left for college!!

Sameer-ohh (he felt disappoint)

Veer-go and freshn up...

Kabir sent sameer last night video's and pictures and when he was seeing his eyes land on a specific picture where he and khushi were dancing and it look like they are arguing at the same time.....then sameer got flashbacks what happened last night..
And he got to know that he kissed khushi...

He screams and said to himself WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME... and WHAT HAVE I DONE???

then he realised that... that's why khushi didn't wake him up because she will be angry on me...

AT COLLEGE

Khushi couldn't concentrate on anything....her mind always play last night clips in her head and she practically shout to her mind and this make anaya chuckle because she know something is happened between khushi and sameer.

It's not that she is angry on sameer but she somehow couldn't believe that they kissed and sameer was the first person whom she ever kissed....she wanted to give her first kiss to the person whom she will love...

AT HOME-

Anaya and khushi came back from their college but at the flat they couldn't find veer and sameer....

Then khushi and anaya both left for their room's

When anaya enter in the room...their room was decorated with candles and flowers....and veer comes there from nowhere and bend on his knees and hold anaya's hand..

Veer- i know, i am not a perfect boyfriend but i am trying to be perfect and in past few weeks i couldn't spend time with you and i feel like i am loosing you..

Anaya couldn't hold her tears...she want to said something but couldn't

Veer-i love you anaya and you know that but i couldn't express my feelings and i think that's what hurt you right!!

Anaya-Its not like that veer...i just want your little time which is just for me that's it..

Then veer kissed her lovingly and said i will do it..

And when khushi entered in sameer's room...there was sameer standing in middle of the room with a card

Khushi know why he is saying sorry and smile genuinely on his efforts but her eyes catches a photo frame which was on opposite side of their bed

It was her photo frame and it look like he take it secretly...

SO SAMEER AND KHUSHI COME FACE TO FACE...🤔🤔

AND WHO LOVE VEER AND SAMEER'S LITTLE SURPRISE ❤❤❤