PROMISE

AT KHUSHI'S HOUSE-

After the engagement ceremony done, sameer wanted to talk to khushi but she ignored him throughout the ceremony!! Sameer got frustrated watching her behaviour!! he grabbed her hand and make her sit into the car, seeing his frustrated face, khushi didn't object!!

Khushi- where are we going!!!

Sameer- just trust me please!!

Khushi was about to call anaya but sameer interrupt her!!

Sameer- you don't have to inform anaya, she know about this and i have taken you parent's permission too!!

Khushi- what!! and they agreed!! how can this even be possible!!

Sameer- no one can resist sameer raichand's charm!!

( we know that siddo 😉😘)

Khushi- ohh please!! stop giving yourself so much importance!!!

Sameer- ohh really, should i remind you about our first kiss!!!

Hearing him, she blush hard but after some time she compose herself!!

Khushi- in which you have fainted!!

That made him shut his mouth!!

After sometimes, when they both reached their spot, sameer told khushi to keep her eyes shut!! But she decline and told him that she will not!!

Sameer was helpless seeing her behaviour, when khushi saw his worried face, she felt guilty!!

Khushi- okay i will keep my eyes shut!!🙈

Sameer kissed her forehead and told her thank you sweetheart!!!

When they both reached their spot, sameer told her to open her eyes!!

Khushi was shocked seeing the view!!
She couldn't believe what she is seeing!!

Sameer- i know you didn't think about this but khushi, i want to spend my rest of the life with you, i wanted to see you as my wife, as a mother to our future kids, i wanted to grow old with you!! I know this is so weird but i don't want to live w...

Sameer- i know you didn't think about this but khushi, i want to spend my rest of the life with you, i wanted to see you as my wife, as a mother to our future kids, i wanted to grow old with you!! I know this is so weird but i don't want to live without you!! When i saw you leaving our home that day, i couldn't hold myself!! I wanted to be with you!! I know this is selfish!! But i am selfish for you!!

Will you marry me khushi!! Will you become mrs. Khushi sameer raichand!!

Khushi was speechless, she couldn't speak a word!! She couldn't believe in her destiny that she met sameer!! That he love her like no one!!

Khushi- did you forget that i asked you to marry me!! And what you did, you  fainted again!!! Tell me one thing why you always faint whenever there is a special moment between us!!!

Could you please told him yes!! I got tired standing here!!! (Typical veer😂)

Khushi was shocked seeing her whole family including maya and Rk!!

Veer was whining about how much khushi is taking time to said yes to sameer!!!

Anaya smacked his head and told her to keep his mouth shut!!!

Sameer- i don't know khushi but can you please tell me your answer!!

Khushi was looking at her family and specially to her father!!

He node his head and gives his thumbs-up!!

Khushi- i will marry you sameer because i know without you i can't live!!!

Sameer hugged her and everyone start congratulating them!!

Maya got teary eye seeing their happiness!! Rk was awestruck seeing maya that how much khushi meant to her!!!

Khushi came to maya and hugged her tightly and she thanked her for everything which is she had done for her!!

SO THIS IS THE END OF BEAUTIFUL DISASTER!!!

I KNOW STORY IS INCOMPLETE BUT FROM HERE NOW STORY WILL CONTINUE IN " A BEAUTIFUL SECOND CHANCE" BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO REPEAT THE SAME STORY IN BOTH THE BOOKS!!

BUT YOU WILL GET SOME  BONUS CHAPTERS IN FUTURE😊❤

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUOUS SUPPORT THAT YOU ALL GAVE TO THIS BOOK AND I HOPE YOU WILL GIVE YOUR SUPPORT TO MAYA AND RK TOO!!