BROKEN PROMISES

Sameer couldn't sleep whole night...thinking about how he will tell her about his growing feeling's...veer notice  his change behavior!!

Veer-i know what you are thinking???

Sameer-and what i am thinking??

Veer-my dear cousin,your deal will be over tomorrow and you are thinking that how you will tell her about your feeling's right!!!

Sameer was shocked hearing veer's word...he couldn't believe that how can veer know about his feeling..

Veer-don't give me that shocked reaction...i am smart enough to observe!!

Veer told him that he and anaya will not be at home in evening...so he had his chance to ask her....

Sameer hugged veer and said thank you for everything...

Sameer was preparing dinner for khushi to make her happy because he know that she love his homemade pasta alot....

Khushi comes there and see him cooking,she asked him why are he doing this??

Sameer-just to make this evening memorable...and i am making sure that you will never forget me!!

Khushi-i can't forget you sameer....i will always be your sweetheart!!! you know that right..

Sameer looked at her and he know that she is right...then after sometimes they both eat their food silently without uttering any words...

Khushi-sameer, i want to tell you something...

Sameer-actually khushi,i also wants to tell you something...but you can tell me first!!

Sameer get a call and he excused himself,leaving her alone....

Khushi wait for him to comeback but he didn't...she tried calling him but his phone is unreachable...she wait for him whole night without sleeping but at last she slept on the dining table...

When she wake up next morning...no one was there not even anaya and veer,she tried calling them but their number's are unreachable too....

Then she packed all her things and left the flat...

AFTER SOMETIMES-

When sameer comeback he couldn't find khushi....and he couldn't find her bag either!!!then he realize that she left....he tried calling her but her phone is switched off....

Sameer was frustrated not to find khushi...he throw his phone breaking it in pieces...

Sameer know that unintentionally he hurt her

Sameer know that unintentionally he hurt her...but he promise himself that he will bring his sweetheart back...

AT THE COLLEGE-

Khushi was sitting in the cafeteria all alone...there is a battle going between her heart and brain...her brain told her not to think about sameer but her heart told her something else!!