PAST???

AT THE FLAT

Sameer was sleeping in his room,khushi, anaya and veer were siting near him...

Veer- that was a hilarious reaction by him to your proposal!!!!

Anaya-shut up veer, he was badly injured that's why he faint!!!

Khushi-she is right veer!!

After sometimes sameer wake up and ask what happened??

Khushi- nothing,you got badly injured in the fight that's why you faint now you are absolutely fine...

Sameer- i don't faint because of fight....when you tell me you want to marry me,i got shocked that's why i fainted!!! (he said sweetly)

Hearing him veer couldn't stop his laughing,anaya and khushi got shocked hearing him and veer give i told you look to both of them....

Sameer glare at veer and asked him to shut up....he turn his gaze towards khushi...taking her hand in his injured hand told her we need to talk and she node...

Anaya drag veer out of the room giving them much needed privacy!!!

Khushi- before you ask me anything firstly let me tell you the thing which i didn't share with you please!!!

She looked at him wanting his permission and he happily node...khushi went to her cupboard and after some times she take out a packet and went to sameer.

Sameer- what is this??

Khushi-my happiness and world!!!!

She take out some pictures from the packet!!

Sameer take the pictures in his hand and stare at them

Sameer take the pictures in his hand and stare at them...there was a couple who was looking so much in love!!!

Khushi- they are my parents...RAM AND PRIYA SHARMA.

then she take another picture in which there is a younger couple...

Khushi-he is my brother and she is my sister-in-law....JAY AND AISHA SHARMA.

then there is a last picture in which khushi is with a girl...

Khushi- she is my younger sister....SHAIRA SHARMA.

Sameer was not shocked seeing these pictures because he had seen them before,he doesn't want to cause her more pain asking her about the past. but he was always curious because when she had a beautiful family,why she never talked to them...

Khushi observing his facial expression he is smiling face seeing the pictures...

Sameer- then why don't you talk to them!!!

Khushi- i wanted to talk to them....but i stop myself because they don't trust me sameer,they trust someone else instead of their own daughter(she is crying very badly sameer put his hand on her shoulder to make her calm down after composing she start telling him) my aunt saw me with a guy and she assumed that i had an affair and she told my parents...my family doesn't believe in gf-bf thing and i too never cross my limit but they don't believe me you know i told them several times i did nothing but they don't understand...only jay bhai trust me and told anaya to take me with her....so here i am!!

Sameer- that's why you never talk to them....

Khushi- only jay bhai know,anaya shared everything to him.

Sameer- about us too!!

Khushi- no!!!

Sameer take out his phone and give it to khushi and asked her to talk to them!!!

Khushi- no sameer please!!!

Sameer-khushi, its been so long....talk to them and know their point of views,they are your parents and they love you...no parents ever want their children to suffer!!

After sometime khushi agreed to call her parents,sameer about to go from there to give her space but she hold his hand....and tell him DON'T GO!!!

Sameer node and called anaya-veer to join them...

SO FINALLY KHUSHI'S FAMILY COME!!!

LET'S SEE HOW SAMEER  WILL HANDLED HIS FUTURE FAMILY!!!