TEAR'S

IN SAMEER ROOM-

Sameer-khushi, first promise me that you will not interrupt me while i explain the thing's...

Khushi without giving any reaction node...

Sameer-kabir met with an accident....and RK's condition was not good either...whenever someone's life is in danger....RK was the one who got effect more...i need to be there with him!!!

When sameer was explaining khushi didn't utter a word....she felt bad for kabir and mostly for RK...she wanted to be there for him....but sameer doesn't trust her enough to tell her the reason..

Sameer-i am sorry khushi for hurting you!!

Khushi-It's ok!!

Sameer was not expecting this...he expect her to be angry and ask him why he didn't tell her!!

Khushi-i think i should leave!!!

Sameer-what!!!

Khushi-what!! sameer, you said you want one chance to explain me...i give you that!! and if you think i will live here like before...you are wrong!!

Sameer got angry hearing her word's...he couldn't think why she is doing this!!!

When khushi was leaving from there....sameer hugged her from behind....

Khushi-leave me sameer,don't make it hard for me!!!

Sameer-Don't leave me khushi, please....

After some silent movement,khushi finally said TRY TO TRUST ME!!! with that she leave him!!!

Veer and Anaya hear everything what khushi said to sameer....anaya understand why she is doing this!!! veer too understand her pain...but he want's to be there for his brother....

Veer told anaya to be with khushi because she need her more....sameer was standing there like statue when she is leaving....he feel like his heart is breaking into million pieces...her last word rang in his mind....

AFTER ONE MONTH-

It's been one month, since khushi saw sameer...he doesn't even come to college nor anaya told her anything....in whole one month,khushi didn't talk to anyone...she is acting like a dead soul...

She hear someone saying that sameer's next fight got delayed...and he will fight this weekend!!! khushi remember her promise to sameer, she promised him that she will there in his every fight...

AT SAMEER'S PLACE-

Sameer-veer, will she come???

Veer- i don't know,she is equally stubborn just like you!!!

Sameer-i know!!! and you know khushi meet RK and kabir...without telling anyone!!! RK was angry on me for hurting her....

WILL KHUSHI COME!!!

HOW'S THE CHAPE???