MARRIAGE???

It's been one month since khushi had come to her home town but her mind and heart was always wanted to see him,neither sameer nor khushi talk to each other whole month.

When anaya talk to veer, khushi asked him about sameer and when veer talked to anaya, sameer asked her about khushi.

Khushi always caressing her tattoo when no one is around, she didn't even tell her sister Sara about sameer!!

One day her father suddenly asked her about marriage that made her shocked,she didn't said anything and left from there, everyone think that she got shy about the marriage thing but only anaya know what happened to her???

When she was in her room, she cried thinking about what her father said!!

How can she married someone else other than sameer!!

She searched her phone and dialled his number,she patiently wait when there is no response from other side!! She angrily throw her phone on bed!!

Anaya come there and saw what just happened,she console her and told her she will talk to him!!!

On the other side,sameer was in meeting!! He left his illegal fight the day khushi left, he wanted a happy and safe life with her so he complete his college and apply for a job in a company!!

When he entered in his cabin,he find his phone ringing,he saw the caller I'd it was anaya who is calling!!

When he picked up anaya shouted from the other side and said sameer why are you not picking your phone,khushi was so tensed when you don't pick up your phone!!

Sameer was shocked when he heard what anaya said!!

Khushi was crying hysterically, just then she got sameer's call, firstly she ignored his calls but when he continuously call, she finally picked!!!

WHAT WILL THEY TALK???

AND WHAT WILL BE KHUSHI'S DECISION???

Author sad note- sorry for the late updates, college making be so busy and it's sucks😑😑