FIGHTING FOR WILLEM

John finished the story. "Well, that is the most that we know." He couldn't look at Hyde. Janice couldn't look up either. "The priest was found dead last year when we were attacked. He found the Abraxas charm but we had the words to make it work."

"This is all your fault?" Hyde yelled.

"Hey. No. We didn't summon a demon, Hyde!" John defended them. "We just protected ourselves."

"And you couldn't let me in on any of this. Here I am thinking I'm going to freak you out!" Hyde stood up and began to pace.

Soren and Ryker began to form a plan that they started in the car. Hyde added to it and even John jumped in with some good advice. Nora watched her man plan and he was really good at it. He included her and she was thrill.

"I want to keep Janice, John and Poppy in the house and Hyde is watching them to keep them here." Ryker stated and looked at Poppy. He didn't want to put her in danger. He had a strong need to keep her safe. John and Janice was happy to stay in the house.

"I am so sorry about this! This is all my fault!" Janice was in tears. These children were putting their lives in danger because of her and a bad decision she made a year ago.

"We can all throw stones at you later, Janice." Soren winked at her. "No one is blaming you, really. This isn't your fault. This is Willem's fault. He had to know what he was doing when he started playing with a demon. He had spent a year feeding people to it. Now, back to the plan."

Janice took a break and supplied some snacks and watched the guys work. The Lloyd brothers got weapons out of their car and loaded them in the living room. It now looked like arsenal storage.

The air began to whirl and there was loud thunder. Janice gasped as she jumped from her chair. She went from fast asleep to awake and terrified. Nora felt bad for her. She has lived in fear for a year. "He's coming!" She whispered.

"We need to follow the plan here. It's coming. I can feel it getting closer." Nora agreed with Janice.

"What do you mean, you can feel it?" John asked. "Please say you aren't going out there with them?" He noticed that Nora wasn't assigned to sit in the house.

In fact, he never heard what she was supposed to do. Soren just said that she knew what to do. John had no idea what that meant.

Soren smiled at Nora. "Don't worry, John, she is awesome!" He loved her.

Ryker rolled his eyes. His sister-in-law was awesome. He knew they would get married. Soren was going to keep her. "She is a phantom and she's gifted." He turned from Janice and John. "So, are you going to marry her or what?"

Soren laughed and looked at Nora. "Yes."

"Hey! Don't you have to propose to me or something! Your brother asked you and you said yes. Are you two getting married?" Nora pointed out. She laughed.

"Marry me, you pain in my ass!" Soren stated. He wrapped his arms around her. He kissed her hair.

Nora laughed. "How can I say no?" Nora gasped. She turned a shimmery blue. She wasn't a phantom yet. "It's close, Soren. Are we ready?"

The Lloyd Brothers both cocked a shotgun and said yes at the same time. "Nora, are you ready?" Soren asked.

"Yes. It's not my first rodeo! Mrs. Lloyd has a nice ring to it!" Nora smiled and kissed Soren.

"Hell yeah it does!" Soren smiled. His fiance was a phantom. Nora phased and was floating. She knew this was going to frighten John and Janice.

Janice and John were huddled together and stared at phantom Nora. "Poppy, stay with them and keep them here. Okay?" Nora stated. "Sorry about this, I won't hurt you." She didn't have time to explain this right now.