Chapter 1

Be warned do post comments that's not related to this story or you'll get muted from me.

It was a interesting start to Harry's fourth year. He was heading back to number four Privet Drive. When he arrive at his house his Uncle said "Welcome home, got some news my family and I are moving. You can keep the house."' Harry couldn't believe his ears, he swears that Christmas came early. He asked "Why?" Vernon said "Well any day now that dark lord will be alive again and I don't want to be in this house." Harry said "Want me to take you to a secure location only I can know about. I was thinking updating my mum's parents house." Petunia loved that idea "That would be lovely I loved my parents house when they died they said that I could keep it." Vernon agreed but asked "How could it be secret?" Harry said "Well in my world there's something known as a secret keeper which means no one can find location unless the secret keeper tells location." Vernon loved that idea "Okay boy set it up."

Harry went straight to Gringotts and got his favourite Griphook and asked "My cousins want to move house and they want me to be there secret keeper. Can you set this up?" Griphook said "Certainly Mister Potter you got enough money in your vaults to make their house wonderful and enough to make your current home a magical house." Harry was shocked at how much money he had in his vault. He asked "Why has no one told me how much money I had?" Griphook replied "Well you haven't come of age yet, but you said you only have cousins well that's means since your parents died you are already of age. Can you give me a moment?" Harry nodded.

Griphook went to Ministry of Magic. He asked for Fudge, he opened the door and walked inside. Fudge asked "What do you want Griphook?" Griphook replied "I would like to discuss Harry Potter." Fudge said "Very well asked the question." A moment later Griphook replied "Well I was just wondering if he is of age since he had no parents?" Fudge said "Nope, sorry but he might find a surprise because I got three letters you can give him and two potions and you should give him how much money he has." Griphook was shocked "But Fudge the last potion you gave me is Creature Inheritance" Fudge said "Correct Dumbledore has not been truthful with our Harry, good day Griphook."
Griphook vanished back to Harry he said "Sorry I took so long I have bad news, you aren't of age just yet. But Fudge gave me three letters and two potions for you to take when you turn fourteen." Harry looked at the envelopes and potions bottles he asked "What do they do?" Griphook replied "Well I don't know about the first one but the second gives you Creature Inheritance." Harry was curious about the letters and the potions. He had never heard of Creature Inheritance, he asked "Griphook what is Creature Inheritance?" Griphook instantly replied "It's when a wizard or witch body change into an animal." Harry was surprised at that comment.
They both arrived to four Privet Drive and talked to his Aunt and Uncle and discussed what was happening.