Chapter 27

A/N this chapter is going to be in two parts.

Harry asked "What do I need to view these memories?" Griphook replied "An pensieve, you need sir." Harry found he had one hidden in his house, he poured the liquid inside and put his head under water and lots of memories went inside his head.
It was start of James fifth year, he was on the train talking to his friends and asked "How was your summer everyone?" Sirus said "It was okay my parents still hate me being in Grifindor." Remus said "Nothing too much my dad taught me about Wolf-Bane potion it's a new potion to stop me turning into a werewolf." James was interested in this potion, Lilly said "That's cool maybe Slughorn could help teach you to make a better version?" Remus said "Great idea." Peter the quiet boy didn't say much. They arrived at Hogwarts classes went normal Remus asked Slughorn "Sir have you heard of a potion called Wolf-Bane potion?" Slughorn said "I do but it's experimental didn't your dads friend at work make the potion?" Remus said "Yeah that's correct my dad gave me the ingredients list but not the directions." Slughorn said "Excellent how about me and Lilly help you to make it some evening?" Remus liked that idea. Evening arrived everyone went to bed Peter went of out the dorm to his meeting. James was curious so he followed he was wondering where he goes every evening. Peter arrived at the meeting, he asked "Master Tom, how are you this evening?" Tom replied "Very good just started the meeting glad you can make it." James watch the meeting they liked discussing about half bloods and pure bloods and how different they were. Then it got late so Peter left and went back to bed James was about to leave but decided to stay for a minute, Severus said "Sir, someone will understand that muggles aren't that different." Tom replied "Yeah, but I just want a friend who can see that I am not so different." Lucius said "Well Sir you are amazing I wish you all the luck in the world good night Tom." Lucius and Severus made their way back to bed. James made sure no one was around he decided to reveal himself he asked "Sir, Why do you think muggles and muggle-born are not so different?" Tom said "I didn't remember seeing you at my meeting who are you?" James said "I was hiding I am James Potter sir."  Tom replied "Oh you are the one that Dumbledore praises of. Great to meet you, to answer your question well I think muggles aren't different from muggle-born because muggles pretend to do magic. I mean how would you like it if you practice magic then suddenly it became real and you are special enough to go a different school. I just think there's got to be a way to check in blood or something to say to the muggle that you might be a muggle-born wizard." James was shocked by this statement and said "Dumbledore is so wrong about you." Tom said "Thank you for saying that." James headed back to bed.