Chapter 18

Harry went out the bathroom and found Snape in his classroom, he knocked on the door and Snape said "Come in who ever you are." Harry walked inside the class "Good Evening Professor." Snape looked up and saw Harry he replied and also asked "Good evening Potter, What can I do for you?" Harry gulped and said "Well I figured out the egg and was wondering if you have an idea how to breathe underwater?"

 Snape replied "Well there's lots of different ways have you asked Professor Moody for advice?" Harry said "Well me and him aren't seeing eye to eye, that's why I came to you since you had a better idea and always wanted to teach defense class." Snape said "My my my Potter you trying to flatter me, I suppose I could teach you a thing or two." Harry blushed "Thanks Professor, that would be helpful, the other thing is would you like to be my date for the Yule ball?" Snape was quite shocked and asked "Why do you want to ask me?" 

Harry nervously said "Well my Creature was wanting to ask you not me, he's been bugging me all day." Snape said "Really well as a matter of fact my Creature also wants to know if we are supposed to get along." Harry was shocked at this comment and asked "You mean to say you had a Creature and I didn't know about him?"

 Snape went extremely guilty and nodded and asked "Would you like to meet him?"  Harry instantly said "Yes please."  then before Harry's eyes Snape changed into a Sphinx. Harry was shocked, his Jackal inside him was jumping up and down and before Harry knew what was happening he turned into to his Creature.  

The Jackal said "Lovely to meet you Mr Sphinx, it's been a while." The Sphinx looked at this beautiful Jackal and asked "Too long old friend, when did your human find out he was a Jackal?" The Jackal replied "Beginning of this year. I ask you same question?" The Sphinx replied "When my human found out about his friends death by the dark lord he felt really angry and upset, then instantly became me." The Jackal pondered his next question, it took some time and asked "Do you know who is my human father was?" The Sphinx said "Yeah but I have been sworn to keep it a secret." The Jackal said "I think the headmaster knows a lot more than we think he knows." The Sphinx replied "Yeah, I want to know how did he know James was pregnant, I didn't tell him." The Jackal was intrigued with this statement and went back to his human form and so did the Sphinx. Harry said "My Creature and your Creature sure like to talk a lot." Snape asked "They Sure do, but that last thing my Creature said to you has got me stumped, how did Dumbledore know?" Harry thought for a moment and asked "Maybe Dumbledore got two spies?"Snape was shocked at this question and replied "I have never thought of that before, would explain how he found out before me."