Chapter 30

Ron asked "How smart is Dumbledore?" Harry replied "I think he's smart but I cannot imagine him being good at potions." Tom said "Well to my knowledge he liked Potions and Tranfiguation when he went to school and he taught Defense of the Dark Arts before he became headmaster." Hermione said "Dumbledore taught Defense, wow I didn't know that." Harry said "Well his family was from Godrick Hollow." Hermione asked "Harry how did you know that?" Harry went guilty "Well my Creature got great  memory of past knowledge of the school."' Tom asked "What is your Creature?" Harry transformed and revealed his Creature. The jackal bowed and said "Great to meet you father." Tom was shocked he jumped out of his seat and asked "You are a Jackal, have you found your mate?" The jackal blushed "Yeah, it's one of you loyal followers, it's Snape." Tom was intrigued and said "I didn't realise Snape had a Creature." The Jackal replied "Yeah it occurred to me when Snape found out about Lilly and James death and he was extremely upset and turned into a Sphinx." Tom was surprised and summoned Snape to the house. Snape was extremely confused why he was at Potter's cousin's house and knocked on the door. 

Tom answered and said "Good evening  Snape please come inside."'Snape went inside and Harry and his friends and Tom being all polite towards each other Snape asked "Why am here?"' Tom replied "I didn't realise you and Harry are soulmates and that you have a Creature of a Sphinx."'Snape looked at everyone and asked Harry "You told? Why did you do that?" Harry said "It wasn't me it was my Creature." Snape looked at Tom and said "Sorry I meant to tell you but I guess I forgot, seeing you alive was a big shock." Tom said "It's fine I am over it, I guess you kept to your promise of not saying a word about our unbreakable vow." Snape nodded "Yes sir, no one knew about you and James." Tom said "Well done, I guess we won't be needing this." With a wave of his wand the Unbreakable Vow disappeared but reappeared a new mark which made no sense. Snape looked at this new design and looked at his other arm, somehow the death eaters marks disappeared as well. He asked "My Lord what does this mark mean?" Tom and Harry looked at the mark, it was quite beautiful, it had a face of a Sphinx and face of jackal looking at each other. Harry went to touch it and had a shudder and looked at his arm and he had exact same mark. Hermione knew exactly what happened and said "Wow soulmates are powerful enough to just have their mark and nothing else, the vow must have stopped the marks from happening." Snape and Harry looked at each other and asked at the same time towards Hermione "Does that mean we are almost married?" Ron and Tom couldn't believe they said that at the same time. Hermione replied "Well since you're saying the same things at the same time then I would probably say yes." 

Out of nowhere a letter appeared on Harry Potter's hand and it said "Dear Mister Potter, you have used underage magic and somehow got married to your potions teacher which means immediate expulsion from Hogwarts school. You have a hearing at the ministry of magic to explain how an underage wizard got married with a proper ceremony from Cornelius Fudge and Dolores Umbridge.
Harry and Snape looked at other and said together "We are in trouble."