Chapter 43

The parents received their letters. Petunia opened her letter and said "Honey come over Dudley sent us a letter." Vernon rushed over and sat on the couch and saw the letter and they both read it together. When they saw the news about the girlfriend and that they were allowed to come to the school Petunia was surprised and said "Oh my gosh that's incredible." Vernon said "Wow I get to see Hogwarts and be treated like a first year, that means we get to ride the train." Petunia said "Yeah that's incredible and meet the parents of each student and find out who Dudley's sweetheart is and the Professors."
Tom was at his manor and received a letter. It was from Harry and about bringing parents to school and show them around and being in a disguise. His disguise he thought "Really Ralph Ryder, I understood the Ryder part by why Ralph?" Then Tom understood why Harry choose the name Ralph and he had a chuckle.
The grangers received a letter and was surprised that Dumbledore would allow muggles to the castle and be treated like a first year but were excited none the less.

A week later that faithful day arrived and all the parents were on the train the Dursley sat in a carriage then the grangers asked "Can we sit next to you?" Petunia said "Go ahead." So the grangers sat down and Vernon asked "You muggles as well?" The grangers nodded and said "Yeah, nervous and excited and wondered why Dumbledore allowed this treat." Vernon replied "Yeah I keep wondering why as well, I suppose we'll find out soon enough."
On a different compartment the Malfoys were sitting in the carriage then a new face entered and said "May I sit here?" Lucius said "Okay, sure go ahead." The strange man sat down and said "My name is Ralph Ryder' I am excited to see the school." Narcissa asked "I don't remember hearing a Ryder enter the school before?"  Ralph replied "Oh I am sorry, it's just my husbands no longer with me so I changed it back to my original name." Lucius was even more curious and asked "Who was your husband?" Ralph replied "The aura James Potter." Nacissa couldn't believe what this man just said and asked "You mean your Harry Potters father?" Ralph said "Guilty, that's me."
A few hours later they arrived at the station everyone got off the train and was greeted by Hagrid. He said "Welcome parents, my name is Rebeus Hagrid, I am the game keeper and I escort students to their boats on their first day." All the muggle parents were super excited and got on the boats and the boats took around Hogwarts. Petunia was amazed at how beautiful and big the castle was. She said "Wow it's more perfect in person." Vernon said "Okay, if I was a student here, I would certainly get lost." The boats arrived at the destination and all parents went up the stairs. They were greeted by another person. This woman said "I am Professor Mcgonagal, I am one of the teachers. Behind these doors you'll meet your children. Headmaster Dumbledore will tell you all what's going to be happening this week." All the parents were super excited.