Chapter 28

In the morning they had the same classes and evening came around so quickly Remus and Lilly were practicing their potions. Peter sneaked and enjoyed his meeting, James waited until no one was around and started to talk to Tom about how things could be different, their friendship grew closer and closer then one night James gave Tom a kiss on the cheek. Tom smiled and said "I was so wrong about you I am so glad I met you."James said "Thanks glad I met you as well I was wondering, could you help me with a family tree potion my parents and Dumbledore, I feel that they are hiding something from me?" Tom said "Okay sounds great."  The following night they practice the potion and made it successful and James put a little blood inside and then a big scroll appeared. James started to read it had all his ancestors and it said the first of his ancestors was Merlin. James couldn't believe his eyes, Tom was even more shocked. He said "You might be able to be the first wizard to give birth to a  child." James said "Wow that's amazing." They said their goodbyes and headed on their way. It was the end of term and everyone said their goodbyes and headed back home.

Harry put his head out of the pensieve and couldn't understand why Dumbledore would think magic is dangerous for muggles to understand. He wanted more answers, he said "Goodbye Griphook thanks for the help." Griphook bowed and went on his way.

A few weeks later Harry managed to get Voldemort to his house. He arrived exactly on time, Harry said "Glad you could make it." Tom said "It wasn't easy to get pass my followers." Harry asked "I saw my dad's fifth year, I can't believe how much your friendship grew. My question is what happened in the past?" Tom said "Well Dumbledore found out about our friendship and banished us from seeing each other. He knew that I might be capable to get a male wizard pregnant and he made me believe that James never had feelings for me but for Lilly." Harry was extremely shocked and asked "How did my dad end up pregnant with me?" Tom replied "One faithful night of my meeting James sneaked out of his house and told me he didn't physically like Lilly Dumbledore, lied to me and he asked if we could spend one night together." Harry was moved by this story and said "I guess someone found out about your late night routine and told Dumbledore."Tom said "yes one of my followers, I knew it wasn't Lucius or Severus because they are my spies." Harry asked "Maybe it was Peter?" Tom was surprised and had never thought of that before and said "Maybe I will question him in one of my meetings." Harry was relieved to find out his dad's friendship with Tom and maybe who the spy was. Tom went on his way back to his mansion. Harry said "Don't be a stranger."