Chapter 13

Winter holiday started and Harry, Ginny, Ron and Hermione arrived at The Burrows. Molly greeted them. Ron was shocked the most, he asked "I see you redecorated?" Molly replied "Yeah, thanks to Harry we had this done when you were at Hogwarts, what do you think?" Ron said "It's bloody brilliant, I see you got a room for Hermione and Harry." Molly replied "Correct, enjoy your stay." 

Out of nowhere Sirius ran up to Harry and gave him a massive hug. Then out of nowhere Remus arrived and gave Harry a hug also. Harry's Jackal was very calm and  he could also see that Remus  was agitated. Sirius looked at Harry's new look, he said "Wow you said that you went through a change but you didn't say anything about your height or your new gorgeous eye colour or no glasses." Harry said "Yeah, I completely forgot about my appearance. Remus you look agitated, is it near a full moon?" Remus said "Yeah, it's tonight but don't worry, I took my potions so I should be okay."  Harry was very relaxed and relieved.

 It was soon enough night-time and Harry heard a howl.  he changed into his Jackal and he went outside. Suddenly Sirius' dog wondered up to him and gave him a sniff. He barked happily and  asked "Want to play?" The Jackal nodded. Everyone played until morning, then Remus reverted back to his human self and looked at his new friend and thought "Wow, a Jackal, I haven't seen one of those around here before."Sirius woke up and saw a Jackal right next to him, he said "Hey Mr Jackal, I am Sirius Black and this is my friend Remus Lupin." The Jackal said "Pleasure to meet you all, I enjoyed our play last night, I better return back into my human." The Jackal did exactly that, he returned into Harry. Remus was extremely shocked and Sirius couldn't believe he was playing with his godson last night, he asked "Harry you are the Jackal. Do you know how rare they are?" Harry nodded "I do, but it's kind of obvious to me because I am related to Merlin." Remus said "Seriously, that means Lilly isn't your mother but James is." Harry went guilty and nodded. Sirius said "I told you James was pregnant, I told you he was going slower, I told you it wasn't Lilly who was expecting Harry, I knew my best friend was gay." Then he looked at Harry "Well, that explains the height and one of the eye colours. The other eye colour I have no clue. I know everyone in our year at Hogwarts  and no one has scarlet eyes."

 Remus couldn't believe what Sirius said or what Harry's Creature was, he asked "Your soulmate, do you know who he is?" Harry replied "No clue, part of me thinks it's Snape which is crazy and the other part of me really doesn't want it to be Snape." Sirius laughed and so did Remus. They both said "Well, it would be funny as he always wanted to be a dog but if he is the cat in the relationship, then it would be hysterical." Harry laughed "That's what my Creature said." All 3 went inside the Burrows. Molly and Arthur were there and Arthur asked "Did you boys have fun last night?" All 3 of them went guilty. Remus said "Yeah, I had a really calm night." Then Sirius said "Yeah it was fun, I saw Harry's Creature which shocked me when I woke up on top of a hill." Arthur said "Really, I would like to see the mysterious Creature." Harry asked "Is everyone up? Because I want all the Weasleys to see my Creature." Molly did a role call and everyone headed to the breakfast area. Harry said "Now everyone, don't be too shocked, I am still getting used to him."