- Amie's Journal. • En. 1 -

Entry 1

I'm Kim Eun Jeung. Or, better known as Amie; my family calls me that, my mom gave me the nickname. I was raised living a simple life along with my friends. Although out of all of them, I only really got close to one. His name is Ten. Don't worry, he isn't actually called Ten. Let's just say, it's a nickname I gave him. And now everyone calls him that, turns out he made it his 'stage name'.

Ten is now an idol in South Korea, if only he knew how proud I am. We met at the SM Global Auditions, and since then we've been the best of friends. Although, only Ten got to debut. He got in this group called 'NCT'.  I support them til this day, they truly are an amazing group, and I'm baffled by how successful they've become.

We were supposed to debut in the same year actually, but those times in my life weren't the best, in terms of family. Unfortunately, my dad had passed away. It was just so sudden. And because of his loss, financial problems arised. My mom had to talk to me about it, and asked if I could quit training.

At first it was unbelievable, and upsetting. Who knew our problems were that drastic that I had to quit training?! Although I could see the agony in my mother's eyes, I knew I had no choice. I had to help my family. After talking to the company about it and settled things, I packed my bags out of the dorm, said my goodbyes to all the friends I made and moved on with my life.

God, it was such a painful process.
When I first told Ten about the issue, he was both surprised and heartbroken. Although he understood, he was super upset.
I knew I let him down. We both didn't expect this to happen.

We made a promise, to never let go of each other. We promised we would debut together. We.

For  Ten and I, there was a we in everything. We did everything with each other in trainee days.

I always avoided recalling this, but I guess I have to, to finally let my emotions out.
I could never sleep. I still felt out of place, it didn't feel right. And I've disappointed the only person that ever trusted me. I felt so helpless. I've realized I lost a father, a friend, and a career that could've changed my life forever; all at the same time. It was so sudden.

Everything happened so fast. Too fast.

It was all going so well, why did it have to end so quickly?

--------------------------------------------------

But even after everything that occurred,
People always heal.
Now I've opened my own business, a successful and popular coffee shop. I know it doesn't seem like much, but I really worked hard. After all, it's more than enough to support us financially.
"Owen's Coffee and Diner ".

Named it after my dad, after all he loved coffee. Sometimes I still imagine the smell of caffeine boiling up in the kitchen when I come down in the morning, because he would always prepare us breakfast.

☕☕☕

A/N:
Hi everyone! I'm back, this time with an NCT (Way V) fanfic. I know it's supposed to be about Hendery but, I've decided to include Ten and the other members just so it could create this mood where everyone's on good terms and are close friends. It is essential for the story, though.

I hope you guys are patient with this, especially if y'all only here for Hendery, because I've included the entire Way V.

This is my first time writing fanfiction so if it's a bit criNgE I'm sorry, I always try to improve though.

I'm so excited to have a new book to focus on, it's just that I'm getting so much writer's block on LFTL. Also, more poems and free-verse is on the way.
Anyways, guys, please enjoy the book! Love u -soph 🌻🌻