twelve

"Oh, Sicheng!!", I called.

And there he is.
He looks so grown.

"Wah, is that Amie?!", he boomed ecstatically with the biggest sparkle in his eyes.

Everyone else was just there standing, watching the two of us meet again. I could tell they were looking at each other, smiling quietly.

"I missed you!!", Sicheng said as he ran and gave me a hug.
I smiled brightly and finally wrapped my arms around him again.
"I've been waiting all this time for you to come visit us! But you never came, what happened? W-were you hurt? Did you move away?", he said while gently shaking my shoulders for answers.

"I-I'm sorry I upset you, Winwinnie. Listen, I was just scared you wouldn't want to talk to me after I abandoned you.. There was just too many problems we had to face and I couldn't deal with it all. I was such a mess. Please forgive me, Winwin."

He looked deep in my eyes.
"Does it all matter now, really? We were all hurt but it's okay. You're with us now. Nothing else matters.", he said softly while grinning so much.

I'm happy to see we've all healed.

"Look at you, you're all grown up.. I love your hair, Winwin.", I said as I played with his hair, which was black with crimson highlights.

"Ahh thank you. It's for promotions. You like it?"
"Yeah!! You look so cool!"
Winwin chuckled.

"Thank you!"

"There's some people I want you to meet, Amie.", he guided me to three boys behind him.

The rookies??

They spotted me and walked towards us.
They were all beside each other closely as they energetically bowed and greeted me politely.

"Hello, we are the new SM rookies! Nice to meet you!"

I smiled back and bowed in response.
They individually introduced each other.

"Hello, I'm Xiaojun.", he kindly said as he bowed once again.
Xiaojun was a handsome boy. He had striking, powerful eyes and shiny brown hair.

"Hello, my name is Liu Yangyang!!", he said with so much joy in his tone.
"Are you my new noona?", he asked curiously.

Way V's new maknae.
Yangyang just radiates so much happiness, positivity, and cuteness.
His English is the most precious thing in this world.
He's younger than me too, I see.

"I guess I am. Nice to meet you, Yangyang-sshi.", I replied, smiling brightly.
"I can't wait to get to know you, noona! Sicheng-hyung never stopped talking about you since yesterday!", he said while giggling, teasing Winwin.

"Oi!! That's enough!", Sicheng scolded, jokingly hitting him.

We both laughed out loud.

And finally,

"Hello!! My name is Hendery!! Nice to meet you, Amie.", this boy introduced with much passion and kindness.

He has kind, beautiful eyes. With soft fluffy hair, jet black. A kittenish, somewhat ethereal smile, taller than I am.

"H-Hi there! I've heard about you! You looked like an actual model in the teaser video!!", I complimented.

"Woah?! T-thank you so much. We all worked very hard on it. I'm glad you liked it!! We have more plans in store so please wait for them!", Hendery said, slightly flustered.

What a humble personality.

"Finally! We all officially met now!! Let's pArTy!!", Xuxi boomed.

We all laughed out loud.
"Let's all be close friends and have a fun time!!", Kun exclaimed.

"Cheers, everybody!"

"Cheers!", Ten said as he wrapped his arm on my shoulder.
"I'm really happy we're together now, Ten.", I whispered to him.
"Me too, Amie.", he replied while grinning warmly.

------------------------------------------

A/N:
IDK ABOUT U GUYS BUT I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW EVERYONE FINALLY MET! Now that the old trainees reunited, how will the rookies develop their friendship with Amie? ((by the rookies I mean hEnDeRy *coUgh COUGH*))
All I'm saying is that I'm hella excited djdjdjjsk thanks for reading y'all 🌻🌻🌻

ps - yangyang is the most precious human being in the world. must protecc.
(his enGLisH ahHH)