- Amie's Journal • En. 5 -

So far it's been so great hanging out with the boys. I had so much fun with them, they're just the best.

Tomorrow we'll make more memories and hopefully have the time of our lives.
Although I'm happy here, I'm always thinking about back home.

I keep mom in my thoughts every single day, I send her messages and see how she's doing.

The coffee shop too, Doyoon and Yeseul.
Its great they keep me updated with the business and how we simply chat online and make each other laugh even though we're not physically together.

And of course I never miss a day without thinking of dad. I continue to write letters meant for him, even though I know I can never send them. I miss him so much, I would do anything to bring him back and I just wish he can see me and say he's proud.
Dad, I'm doing well. Please know that.

-------------------------------------------------

And as for a certain boy I've never stopped thinking about then..
I'm still so confused. After everything that's already happened, what does that make us? And what'll happen to us?
I feel like the amount of attraction is too much already; to call us just friends.
So I continue to ponder, where is this heading to?

--------------------------------------------------