- Amie's Journal • En. 8 -

Today was exhausting.
I just made a really big mistake that affected people I cared about. Great..
And I thought I would be enjoying.

That day at the docks when Kunhang confessed to me, and the day in the park where I told my feelings as well, whenever I used to look back at that I felt very relieved and happy. But to be honest right now I feel very regretful about it. I don't know when I can finally rest easy and think of those as wonderful memories anymore.

Ten knows now, and I don't know what I was thinking when I thought he would be furious at me. The members were very supportive of us, but now in this situation I don't really know if they still think the same. I understand if ever they don't.

My fear is that I'll be distanced from the boys and life will take away what's precious to me once again. I promised myself I wouldn't let that happen and look what I've done now.. I'm an absolute idiot.

Way V, wayzennies, I hope you'll forgive me. I really am trying to be better. I'm acting calm right now but I'm actually really terrified of what will happen tomorrow. I don't know if I have the courage to face whatever will happen. Even though I already know what they'll say to me.