forty six

A/N:
I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD. So uhhh, hey! Been a while! I've avoided opening wattpad for so long, and for what? I--- Surprisingly I have not forgotten about this. And honestly I've been thinking a lot about this fic. I should really just finish it, I thought. I came back to read so many nice comments from you guys and its what motivated me to just finish this already SOPHIA YOU DONUT- SO anyways, I feel so bad for making you guys wait this long. Thing is, I'm just really insecure about my writing and I was afraid of coming back. But I think, why did I start this fic in the first place? I gotta try at least. There is nothing to fear. So... Here ya go.

"I want to tell you something I've been thinking about."

"What is it?
"I've been thinking about it for a while and... I think I should go back."
"Wait, already? Well, I guess we can, its starting to get pretty la-"
"No, Kunhang. I mean, I should go back to my home. To my mom, and back at the cafe."

His eyes widened a little and his expression saddened.
"Really? Already?"
Please don't make me change my mind when you look like that.
"I've been here longer than I intended to already. I just wanted to reunite with Ten again and-"
"You'll still come back a lot, right?", he asked with a slight tone of desperation.

"Well, my place is pretty far so, probably not. And I've left my place with Yeseul and Doyoon for way too long. I've also been chatting with my mother late at night recently. And she misses me, she's alone in the house." "I hope you understand. You know I can't stay.", I explained in hopes that he wouldn't be too sad.

There was a few seconds of silence before he spoke again. "Well, if that's your decision then go ahead.", he nodded and gave in. "I won't be ready for it though.", he pouted while laying his head on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry.. I don't want to leave you guys either. I found my second family in all of you. You've always been so patient and understanding with me. Dealing with my dramatic episodes.."
He chuckled at my sentence. "I'll miss those episodes."

"Listen, I also want to do this because you've already got a dating scandal. If I stay, I'll surely just make the situation worse. We were too lucky with this one. I don't want to risk anything. Leaving the company is one of the hardest things. Trust me.", I sighed.
"You're right... But, when are you leaving?"
"On Wednesday.", I replied, clutching onto my bracelet. "So soon???"
"Yeah.", I looked back at him as he still had a sad expression.

"Hey, when we see each other again, you wanna reunite with Toffee?", I asked to lighten up his mood a little.
"Toffee!! Yes! I already miss the little dude."
"Mhm.. We'll do a bunch of fun stuff again. But, you know we shouldn't be too distracted with this whole thing. Gotta pay attention to work as well.", I reminded.
"Of course.. We'll be busy.", he added.

------------------------------------------------------------------

We decided to go walk back to our places.
"You have three sisters, right? Better introduce me someday!", I teased.
"Of course! They'll love you, although they're quite talkative.", he laughed.

"Do you wanna just, build a huge blanket fort?"
"That sounds amazing.", I grinned.

We pretty much had these random conversations and asked a bunch of silly questions to each other on our way.
"Well, this is my place. You'll be okay on your own?", I asked, looking up to my apartment.
"Yup. I'll see you, Ames."
I gasped and flinched when he rushed away right after giving me a peck on the cheek.

Oh my fu--

I was absolutely not smiling the whole rest of the night because of that. I'm perfectly calm. We do not speak of this. This did not happen.